Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Goju Ryu, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    I found the dance remix. Nice, now I can groove to this without the Systema. I can actually work out to THIS without the nonsense.

Notice how this Systema dude didn't credit Melody OR DJ DiPap. What an asshole, trying to cover up shitty martial arts with a real artist's work, hoping people won't notice the difference.

dat preview image tho

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't find it any more, but there is a video in Russian with some squirrely little guy as the alleged master doing no-touch knockdowns, a gun disarm with live ammo where the subject seems to have no idea he's doing a demo (ie, they just hand the pistol back and forth), one demo features a supposed US Special Forces guy of some stripe. It's one of the most spectacularly delusional things I've ever seen.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I can't find it any more, but there is a video in Russian with some squirrely little guy as the alleged master doing no-touch knockdowns, a gun disarm with live ammo where the subject seems to have no idea he's doing a demo (ie, they just hand the pistol back and forth), one demo features a supposed US Special Forces guy of some stripe. It's one of the most spectacularly delusional things I've ever seen.
    I remember that one. I can't find it either. Nor can I find the magical healing and laughing punch video. Someone has been doing some Public Image control.

I did find this one where it is explained that fat **** can "change his density and move it around his body at will" followed by some silly BDSM Power Play/Exchange floor wallowing routine.

They mention the healing strike in this video, but real briefly

Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amazing..ly bad. Seriously, I have never taken part in this sort of "martial arts" class where everyone is sitting in a knitting circle and giggling like schoolgirls. What the **** is that? I don't remember ever sitting around listening to lectures like this in martial arts.. with everybody chuckling in an awkward way because the instructor gabs for a while then does some inane demonstration. Typically in an hour class you'd get 5 maybe 10 minutes of discussion tops, and the rest of the hour spent in pairs actually training.

Even in fucking ball practice, you would never have everybody sitting around on their asses watching some guy drone on for 5m straight. Look at all these guys who should be in the weight room or jumping rope or god forbid resisting each other...nope all planted on their behinds, waiting to be given the arcane martial science...which turns out to be bullshit. Hell...who the hell SITS when training, other than on a bike or something? They're not all tired, worn out, and sweating and needing a water break. They're all dry, complacent, and sitting on the ground being instructed by dorks, while expending zero calories..insane.

Question...I'm a peaceful guy, but just as an experiment I want to punch all these people in the face really hard, and then let them try the "healing punch". I don't think it'll work out the way they're showing.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 1/31/2017 10:22am at .

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok I'm going to rock your worlds. After VR lost the "we're teaching Kadochnikov" fight and abandonned their knock off ROSS. What they have really been teaching ever since is Lubki. I offer you this video proof:

The real gold in this next one starts around minute 27

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    The real gold in this next one starts around minute 27
    Another one where they're all just sitting around. It looks like some sort of support group, were it not for the two guys in the middle. I keep half expecting someone to raise their hand and "share".

I can't speak Russian or German, but I know this isn't how you use that.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it was this froot loop, but the clip doesn't seem to assign him a name. The other video was way daffier than this.

"Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Combat Sambo | Pramek
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Another one where they're all just sitting around. It looks like some sort of support group, were it not for the two guys in the middle. I keep half expecting someone to raise their hand and "share".

I can't speak Russian or German, but I know this isn't how you use that.

Lubki is a martial art (why not?) and also a neo-pagan cult so maybe this is like church for them.. Who knows.

Style
    Goju Ryu, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the more I watch these no-contact stops, the more i want to see a muay thai or muay boran guy apply a flying knee to the clearly exposed head

Page 2 of 2 First 12