Page 18 of 19 First ... 8141516171819 Last
  1. #171
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    KAUS
    Posts
    4,867
    Style
    BJJ
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Above is BFMonkey's original quote on it. Just going by what he says.
    I reserve the right to be wrong, and will stand duly corrected.

    Here's the post I was thinking of:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...21#post2594021

  2. #172

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Why in the world would you think me, a Jew, wouldn't find this amusing?
    Because you've claimed for years to be a Christian, and only switched gears when called out on supporting the violent murder of Heather Heyer by Neo-Nazi, under the guise of she deserved what she got because somebody at the rally happened to bring a Communist flag.

    You really tripled down on the Dodge Challenger stuff. Were you trying to "trigger" people again?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Correct. However, some people are still a bit unclear on the concept.
    Again, you've claimed in dozens of threads to be Christian, going back years. Sometimes you claim to be Jewish, but only when it's convenient.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Why would I lie?
    Because you lie a lot, often about facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    If I was a Nazi, I'd be straight up about it and Id argue those beliefs. You don't see me arguing in support of anti Jewish hatred, nationalizing industries, getting rid of free speech, having the Govt run the press, etc.
    You could be a Crypto-Nazi. They often claim to be Jewish as a defense, while promoting far right wing, extremist idealogies, much like you do on Bullshido...and other places I've found.

    One thing's for sure..you tend to claim to be Christian or Jewish depending on the context of the conversation and point you're trying to make. Trying to backpedal from suggestive Nazi support? Suddenly you're Jewish. Trying to promote evangelical beliefs about abortion or superstitious beliefs? Suddenly Christian.

    This 26-page thread at Boxingscene.com entitled "Why does 1bad65 always side with the alt-right posters despite knowing they hate Jews " sure was awkward the first read through.

    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=754423

    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I am not enlightened enough to have compassion for an piece of fruit.

    Pship is who you are looking for on that one...
    I love fruit, because God loves fruit. God loves Jews too. He hates liars like Hitler, Spencer, and 1bad65.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/19/2017 8:54pm at .

  3. #173

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Ring any bells anyone?
    Nice pun, Joe.

  4. #174

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    What's the old sayin, first they came for the...
    It's a poem by Martin Niemoller, a German Lutheran priest who nearly died in a concentration camp for speaking out against Nazi rule.

    If you ever get a chance to travel to Boston, the New England Holocaust Memorial in Carmen Park has it inscribed in glass (on Congress Street, near Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market on Boston’s Freedom Trail).

    First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Socialist.


    Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

    Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Jew.

    Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
    Of course, if you went today you'd probably still see the damage from last month's vandalism by a 17 year old after the Charlottesville tragedy (remember, the one where 1bad65 claimed a murder victim got what was coming to her).

    The site is constantly vandalized by white supremacist sympathizers.

    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/15/us/bos...zed/index.html

    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/19/2017 8:44pm at .

  5. #175

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    EDIT: It was Pship not Bnet that was accusing you of being a Nazi, or at least a Nazi sympathizer, but then he was also going about threatening to ban people form Bullshido... so his credibility is a bit low lately.
    I think you misunderstood my post, Mike. Go read it again, I don't have any powers to ban people other than to get them to say what they really feel. When people say what they really want to say, they often get themselves banhammered. That's how the hammer of the underworld works.

    Did you never read the Donnie Brasco case or watch the movie? When you see a Fugazi, you fucking call it out as a Fugazi.

    I have a few very good reasons to claim 1bad65 is not what he claims to be (see boxing, and is either now claiming Jewish heritage to shield himself from criticism (because no Jews ever collaborated, right?), or is Jewish but brainwashed by Alt-Righters (like our own Matt Phillips, who marched along side KEK flags and Jew haters in Boston just this very summer...of which there is video evidence).

    Read this thread and learn something new about 1bad65 that isn't so shocking

    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=754423

    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/19/2017 8:51pm at .

  6. #176

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and I have zero credibility and always will. I'm a nobody, a nothing. Shadows and dust.

    I don't even have a Judo rank according to Bullshido.net (I really do, but can't prove it).

    Don't trust me or anything I post. Trust yourself. Zero trust, baby.

  7. #177
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,611
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    My mutual combat happens in a ring, on a mat, with a ref. No legal problems.
    Yo tambien...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #178
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,611
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Because you've claimed for years to be a Christian, and only switched gears when called out on supporting the violent murder of Heather Heyer by Neo-Nazi, under the guise of she deserved what she got because somebody at the rally happened to bring a Communist flag.

    You really tripled down on the Dodge Challenger stuff. Were you trying to "trigger" people again?



    Again, you've claimed in dozens of threads to be Christian, going back years. Sometimes you claim to be Jewish, but only when it's convenient.



    Because you lie a lot, often about facts.



    You could be a Crypto-Nazi. They often claim to be Jewish as a defense, while promoting far right wing, extremist idealogies, much like you do on Bullshido...and other places I've found.

    One thing's for sure..you tend to claim to be Christian or Jewish depending on the context of the conversation and point you're trying to make. Trying to backpedal from suggestive Nazi support? Suddenly you're Jewish. Trying to promote evangelical beliefs about abortion or superstitious beliefs? Suddenly Christian.

    This 26-page thread at Boxingscene.com entitled "Why does 1bad65 always side with the alt-right posters despite knowing they hate Jews " sure was awkward the first read through.

    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=754423



    I love fruit, because God loves fruit. God loves Jews too. He hates liars like Hitler, Spencer, and 1bad65.
    "He?"

    God is love.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  9. #179
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,544
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    waaaaaaaaaay back.

    Dude was wacky. I can't find his screen name. Phrost calls him a friend to forum and doesn't reference it...

    ... I too could be wrong. Maybe I thought it was him
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  10. #180
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    "He?"

    God is love.
    He

Page 18 of 19 First ... 8141516171819 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in