Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    When they "let you" do it, it isn't assault.
    No man, you're taking only the assailant's statement. We've never had a chance to hear from the alleged victims.

They're probably too scared shitless to come forward now...but wait until he's out of office. Trump has a long history of abusing women, including his wives.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    You asked for accusations. I gave you a verifiable one that everyone knows about. I don't care if she recanted. She still publicly accused him.

Your question was answered. Why are you equivocating?
    He's not equivocating. Equivocation is subtle and ambiguous.

He's apologizing. There's only one reason to do that, it's called "denial".

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its not so hard to imagine that women groped by a notoriously litigious millionaire with an army of lawyers would chose not to make public unprovable accusations against him.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ladies and Gentleman I present: our President, our LordnSavior™ Donald J Trump

"TRUMP SAYS HE GROPED MELANIA IN PUBLIC, IVANKA LOOKS DOWN ON HIM, IN NEWLY RELEASED RECORDINGS"
    is the title of the article.

The title does not do this piece justice. At the end of this link is 15 hours of Trump on the Howard Stern Show.

Those comments, along with various eyebrow-raising but predictable vulgarities, can be found in a new, online archive of Trump’s 15 hours of radio banter with the shock jock. In them, he discusses the relative hotness of his wives (and almost every other female celebrity of the moment) and his feelings about his daughter Ivanka, while chortling with Stern’s crew as they joked about who was more “gay” and whether getting vomited on was more gross than eating food that had been on someone’s anus.
    Oh yeah.
    President Trump, the Republican's Republican. Chosen by Republicans and Americans to lead our great nation with his moral vision and ethica..... yeah I can't do it.

Here is the Newsweek Article .

Here is the Searchable Database of audio files over at factba.se .

He is trash. Pure trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Its not so hard to imagine that women groped by a notoriously litigious millionaire with an army of lawyers would chose not to make public unprovable accusations against him.
    Yup, just ask Harvey Weinstein.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    President Trump awakened this morning and took his morning Twitt on himself and his slowly and steadily shrinking but constantly shifting army of Twittidbots..

Trump attacked Corker in a series of tweets Sunday morning, saying Corker was retiring from the Senate after he “begged” Trump for an endorsement and Trump refused.
    Corker "didn't have the guts to run," Trump tweeted.

"Senator Bob Corker 'begged' me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said 'NO' and he dropped out (said he could not win without my endorsement). He also wanted to be Secretary of State, I said 'NO THANKS.' He is also largely responsible for the horrendous Iran Deal!" Trump tweeted.
    Which is a hell of a lot to unpack and set straight, especially when the person is the President. So Senator Corker (R-Tenn) worked with the tools he had on hand.
    Twitter.

“It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center,” Corker said. “Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.”

Yep. Republicans taking the low road are still so far above the bar with Trump in office that low blows still cast freezing shade.

Amazing times.

source article.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If anyone is wondering why Trump was twitterpating on Corker, it is not any sort of the Alt-Reality Trump is trying to peddle to his loyal, deaf, and blind sycophants on Twitter this morning.

Swing and a miss Donnyboy. Only a moron would believe this crap.

It is because of this statement made early last week.
    "One GOP senator’s extraordinarily dim assessment of the Trump administration"
    Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) announced recently that he would not seek reelection in 2018, and that seems to have freed him up to speak more candidly about the Trump administration. And speak more candidly he did on Wednesday.

In a conversation with reporters, Corker responded to an NBC News report that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had to be talked out of resigning after disagreements with President Trump. Corker, who as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee has worked extensively with Tillerson, said he wouldn't disclose sensitive conversations that the two might have had.

But then he launched into a pretty stunning bit of commentary on the Trump administration. He basically suggested that there would be “chaos” if not for the likes of Tillerson and the two generals serving as top officials.

Here's the full context of Corker's remarks (emphasis added):
    CORKER: I don’t talk about private conversations with anyone. Inappropriately I don’t, anyway. I think Secretary Tillerson, [Defense] Secretary [Jim] Mattis and [White House] Chief of Staff [John] Kelly are those people that help separate our country from chaos, and I support them very much. And I don't know what he may have said after the briefing. I watch from — I mean, look, I see what's happening here. I deal with people throughout the administration, and [it] from my perspective is an incredibly frustrating place where, as I watch, okay — and I can watch very closely on many occasions — I mean, you know, he ends up not being supported in the way that I would hope a secretary of state would be supported. And that’s just from my vantage point. But I've never — you know, I have no knowledge of the comments or anything else. I think he's in a very trying situation, trying to solve many of the world's problems a lot of times without the kind of support and help that I'd like to see him have.

Q: Did he ever think about resigning at any point?

CORKER: I can’t get into that.

Q: When you say that Tillerson, Mattis and Kelly are separating this country from chaos, do you mean from the president’s chaos?

CORKER: Well, it’s just they act in a very — they work very well together to make sure that the policies we put forth around the world are sound and coherent. There are other people within the administration, in my belief, that don’t. Okay? I’m sorry. You know, I hope they stay because they’re valuable to the national security of our nation, they’re valuable to us putting forth good policies, they’re very valuable as it relates to our citizens feeling safe and secure, and I hope he’s here for a very long time.
    The Article continues in greater detail, has video, and sources.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "How Trump is planning to gut Obamacare by executive order
    The president could use association health plans to badly damage the law’s markets."
    With a repeal bill off the table, the Trump administration has drafted an executive order that could blow a huge hole in the Affordable Care Act, according to a source with direct knowledge of the plan.

The order would, in effect, exempt many association health plans, groups of small businesses that pool together to buy health insurance, from core Obamacare requirements like the coverage of certain essential health benefits. It would potentially allow individuals to join these plans too, which would put individual insurance marketplaces in serious peril by drawing younger and healthier people away from them.

The draft order is also said to broaden the definition of short-term insurance, which is also exempt from the law’s regulations. Together, these changes represent a serious threat to Obamacare: President Trump seems ready to open more loopholes for more people to buy insurance outside the health care law’s markets, which experts anticipate would destabilize the market for customers who are left behind with higher premiums and fewer insurers.

“This appears to be a backdoor way of undermining the Affordable Care Act,” Kevin Lucia, who studies the markets at Georgetown University, said of the alleged changes.
    The Article (Vox) goes into great detail. What I don't understand is why Republicans and Libertarians insist on constantly undermining the government and going against the people. Of course things don't work when you are corrupt and sabotaging everything you can get your hands on.

Since we are talking about power, corruption, and forcefully fucking the voters, 19 women have accused the current Republican President of sexual assault.
    Just saying.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Since we are talking about power, corruption, and forcefully fucking the voters, 19 women have accused the current Republican President of sexual assault.
    Just saying.
    But but but Whatabout Bill Clinton?

Has anybody taken a look at poor Bill lately? He's looks like the walking dead and is mostly harmless. Trump is still dangerous. He definitely changed American politics forever. I've never seen the President totally at odds with his own party. That's not a good thing, unless you're a foreign power watching with glee, cackling like Professor Chaos.

The media like to discuss Trump's "base", but let's use the right word for it: fanboys and fake female Twitter profiles. You heard me right...most online "women" claiming to be god-loving, flag fearing #MAGA whores are most likely men.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me see if I can do this right...

Pruitt Melts Planet, Coal Miners' Hearts
    Now clingers can die how God intended, in mineshaft collapses
    Full story: https://apnews.com/94c981eb440f43c3b...s-climate-plan