Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Ivana recanted those charges:

"Ivana Trump rushed to the defense of The Donald on Tuesday, recanting a harsh report about their divorce and saying her ex-husband would make an “incredible” president.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension,” the 66-year-old Czech-American told CNN in response to an article that said Ivana once accused Donald of ­raping her.

“The story is totally without merit,” she said in a statement Tuesday.
    "

Source:
    http://nypost.com/2015/07/29/ivana-t...eat-president/

I'll need sourcing on the others, please, as I've never heard of those charges.
    You asked for accusations. I gave you a verifiable one that everyone knows about. I don't care if she recanted. She still publicly accused him.

Your question was answered. Why are you equivocating?

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I teach everyone if someone is touching your genitals against your will or without asking, you are being assaulted and you can react like it.
    Yes, absolutely.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    You asked for accusations. I gave you a verifiable one that everyone knows about. I don't care if she recanted. She still publicly accused him.

I'm not. (You're one of the last people I'd antagonize. You fucked me up good back in the day and you weren't even mad at me.) ;)

Ok, a wife did but recanted.

Got sources I can read about the others you mentioned?

Let's be real here. There was a whole truckload of women with Gloria Allred. There should have been many, many others over the decades before 2015 what with all that ***** grabbing going on.

Oddly enough, no women ever came forward complaining he grabbed their ***** when he first met them, did they?
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not. (You're one of the last people I'd antagonize. You fucked me up good back in the day and you weren't even mad at me.) ;)

Ok, a wife did but recanted.

Got sources I can read about the others you mentioned?

Let's be real here. There was a whole truckload of women with Gloria Allred. There should have been many, many others over the decades before 2015 what with all that ***** grabbing going on.

Oddly enough, no women ever came forward complaining he grabbed their ***** when he first met them, did they?
    First, I hope I didn't injure you at the throwdown in the past. I'm sorry if I did.

Second, it is a sad indictment of our nation that the vast majority women realize they have a snowball's chance in hell of getting sexual assault charges to stick to a rich white male unless there are witnesses to corroborate their story. So I don't care if no women came forward. If a tree falls in the forest with no humans to see it, that doesn't change the fact that the tree is now horizontal when it was previously vertical, witnesses be damned.

I will try to find the article regarding the other alleged sexual assaults in the 80's and 90's. I remember reading about them in the 90's. I also remember his legal team squashed all of them.

Lastly, you did not antagonize me. I can disagree with a person and still like them.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm not.

You sourced one.

So in the past 50 years, Trump had one woman accuse him of a sexual assault.

Once he ran as an (R) in 2015, we've had at least 11 women accuse him of a sexual assault.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.85e6b20cbc75

I'm not looking to argue. I only wanted the numbers.

Thank you for the number I asked for. I now have the numbers and I think they speak for themselves.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Second, it is a sad indictment of our nation that the vast majority women realize they have a snowball's chance in hell of getting sexual assault charges to stick to a rich white male unless there are witnesses to corroborate their story. So I don't care if no women came forward. If a tree falls in the forest with no humans to see it, that doesn't change the fact that the tree is now horizontal when it was previously vertical, witnesses be damned.
    I see your point.

I just look at it differently. I side on the 'innocent until proven guilty' side.

As to the tree falling, that's not the case here. It's only he-said-she-said, there's no physical evidence.

Lastly, you did not antagonize me. I can disagree with a person and still like them.
    It's cool.

I was just being extra cautious. I rubbed a couple people wrong recently, and I can come off prickly on the Internet without meaning to.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see your point.

I just look at it differently. I side on the 'innocent until proven guilty' side.

As to the tree falling, that's not the case here. It's only he-said-she-said, there's no physical evidence.

It's cool.

I was just being extra cautious. I rubbed a couple people wrong recently, and I can come off prickly on the Internet without meaning to.
    LOL.
    I could almost see the flinch and hesitant sad look.
    You are good at being the victim.

RARRRR!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL.
    You are good at being the victim.
    No, just acknowledging one of my flaws.

Those who think their **** don't stink wouldn't understand.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    You misread the post. TRUMP is so goddamn famous women let HIM grab them by the *****. Said nothing about famous women.
    You left out a comma. It's easy to see how somebody could read your post the wrong way.

"Trump bragging about being so goddamn famous women LET him grab them by the *****."

vs.

"Trump bragging about being so goddamn famous, women LET him grab them by the *****."

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh if only the other hot mic tapes would get leaked BEFORE this **** gets publicly serious.
    I think Rex Tillerson's on record at this point. Friday came and went without Trump firing him...maybe next Friday.