Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Stop.

Don't try and put words in my mouth. I don't imply. I speak straight-up and direct, for better or worse.

That, and I even clarified it for you.

Do you need me to state it a third time for you to finally understand?
    No, you're attempting to play down unspeakable behaviour by a political candidate you support on account of still not being able to admit that the horse you backed was not just wrong, it was downright pathological.

Yet. I wonder if you ever will be.

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    How many women came forward and accused Donald Trump of sexual assault before 2015?
    He was first accused of sexual assault in the 80's. It happened more than a few times in the 90's. His own wife (Ivanka) accused him of raping her in 1992.

Now, before you start telling me that none of the charges stuck, remember, your question was how many women came forward with allegations of sexual assault before 2015.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    No, you're attempting to play down unspeakable behaviour by a political candidate you support on account of still not being able to admit that the horse you backed was not just wrong, it was downright pathological.

Yet. I wonder if you ever will be.
    Say what you will. You're being an ideologue whose never wrong.

I was as clear as I could be I and called his actions "uncouth" and "trashy", but only said it wasn't an assault.

Hell, you said it wasn't assault as well! Are you now defending his actions?
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    He was first accused of sexual assault in the 80's. It happened more than a few times in the 90's. His own wife (Ivanka) accused him of raping her in 1992.

Now, before you start telling me that none of the charges stuck, remember, your question was how many women came forward with allegations of sexual assault before 2015.
    Ivana recanted those charges:

"Ivana Trump rushed to the defense of The Donald on Tuesday, recanting a harsh report about their divorce and saying her ex-husband would make an “incredible” president.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension,” the 66-year-old Czech-American told CNN in response to an article that said Ivana once accused Donald of ­raping her.

“The story is totally without merit,” she said in a statement Tuesday.
    "

Source:
    http://nypost.com/2015/07/29/ivana-t...eat-president/

I'll need sourcing on the others, please, as I've never heard of those charges.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you assault someone and they don't report it, is it still assault? I think so.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Assault's a really strong term and should not be used for fratboy fuckdouchery as what Trump has claimed to gleefully indulge in. It's the sort of thing that should earn you a black eye rather than a jail sentence.

Style
    Pumping iron
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Assault's a really strong term and should not be used for fratboy fuckdouchery as what Trump has claimed to gleefully indulge in. It's the sort of thing that should earn you a black eye rather than a jail sentence.
    OMG You are promoting rape culture!!
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I teach everyone if someone is touching your genitals against your will or without asking, you are being assaulted and you can react like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I teach everyone if someone is touching your genitals against your will or without asking, you are being assaulted and you can react like it.
    "Point to the place on the Monkey where the bad man touched you..."

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This was discussed (somewhat unsuccessfully) earlier in this thread
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40