Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Am I the only one who wants to see Rex, John, and Jim just take Donald behind the shed give him the old one-two?
    I have read that fanfic and no thank you, or maybe yes you are the only one.

and you know damn well Trump has never had to really fight for anything, ever. I am sure he has paid some people to do some dirt over the years, but outside of his WWF adventures I am guessing he mostly a stranger to physical conflict as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He never did that.

If you're going to offer up that over-played clip where he's cracking yet another joke at Hillary's expense, please save it. To say he's "begging for help" in that one is as much a misinterpretation as those who say Trump admitted to "assault" in the famous ***** grabbing tape.

Now if you have something else you say proves he was publicly begging for collusion, I'm all ears.
    You keep telling yourself that he wasn't talking about forcing himself on women and that he wasn't in full awareness of Kushner and Manafort... you know what.
    Nevermind dude.
    Time will tell.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1bad's right, actually. The whole point of the pussygrabbing thing was Trump bragging about being so goddamn famous women LET him grab them by the *****. This constitutes being a sleazy dickwad, not assault.

And considering Trump's administration is such a fucking shambles, I find it entirely believable that Trump himself is entirely innocent of the accusations of colluding with Russia. He'd not joke about urging the Russians to hack Clinton even more if he had something to hide. He's just been utterly unaware that the Russians had infiltrated his inner circle, hoping to influence him indirectly rather than going to him in person.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    1bad's right, actually. The whole point of the pussygrabbing thing was Trump bragging about being so goddamn famous women LET him grab them by the *****. This constitutes being a sleazy dickwad, not assault.
    What famous women? Famous women would sue his ass for grabbing them. Pics or it never happened.

He grabbed models and Miss America wannabes, according to the Access Hollywood tape. He's bragged about kissing and grabbing women his whole life, wife or no wife.

Of course he's assaulted women. He assaults men too. He assaults the senses.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/06/2017 1:46am at .

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I wasn't in anyway addressing actual criminal activity, at least not in reference to gamergate.

You're discussing two different topics here. Pick one either gamergate or Nazi protests.
    They are related. Many of the #Gamergate criminals are Nazi-worshipping online fiends.

Hasn't this been discussed on Bullshido? Damn...gotta keep up.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    What famous women? Famous women would sue his ass for grabbing them. Pics or it never happened.

He grabbed models and Miss America wannabes, according to the Access Hollywood tape. He's bragged about kissing and grabbing women his whole life, wife or no wife.

Of course he's assaulted women. He assaults men too. He assaults the senses.
    You misread the post. TRUMP is so goddamn famous women let HIM grab them by the *****. Said nothing about famous women.

Style
    Judo, Nippon Kempo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You misread the post. TRUMP is so goddamn famous women let HIM grab them by the *****. Said nothing about famous women.
    But, does he ask: "Hey girl, can I grab you by the *****" and wait for the answer?

If not, he is still assaulting women, who then by chance happen to be consentient (or either let him do it for other reasons that don't count as consent, such as thei fear they would lose their job if they didn't).

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh if only the other hot mic tapes would get leaked BEFORE this **** gets publicly serious.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, and that's pretty much my thoughts.

He was simply doing what some people in that situation do. It's nothing worse than rockers or actors bragging about the **** they did with groupies and fans.

It may be uncouth, it may be trashy, etc, but it wasn't assault.

Ask yourself this; after Trump announced in 2015 he was running for President as an (R), Democrat donor and attorney Gloria Allred trotted out a gaggle of women who said Trump assaulted them.

How many women previous to 2015 made accusations Trump assaulted them?
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't attempt to defend his character, 1bad. He's an unrepentant shitcock and apparently proud of it.