Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm all but certain he did not. It makes no sense for him to have, especially considering the circumstances during the election.

I've actually got a ban bet with a guy on another forum I frequent.

If the Federal Government hadn't banned 'futures betting', I'd have a 5-figure bet riding on it. I'm that confident.
    How is he flat out begging for help, publicly ... not collusion?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "219 Republican House Members Just Voted To Cut Medicaid, Medicare, And Public Education To Give Tax Breaks to Millionaires And Corporations."
    huh maybe he won't be leading America to a brighter tomorrow. *shrugs*
    WASHINGTON - Earlier today, the House of Representatives voted 219 to 206 in favor of the Republican House budget resolution that proposed $5.8 trillion in cuts over the next decade to Medicare, Medicaid, education, infrastructure and other critical services while paving the way for trillions of dollars in tax cuts that would mostly benefit the wealthy and corporations. The vote was almost entirely along party lines, with 18 Republicans joining all Democrats against the resolution.

The budget resolution also set up a procedure for fast-track consideration of tax legislation, enabling Senate Republicans to bypass bipartisanship to pass a tax plan with just 51 votes, rather than 60 votes typically required for such contentious legislation.

Congressional Republican leaders and President Trump released a framework for massive tax cuts last week that will cost at least $2.4 trillion, according to the non-partisan Tax Policy Center. The wealthy and corporations, which are primarily owned by rich shareholders, are the big winners. About 80% of the tax cuts will flow to the top 1% by 2027, when they would get a tax cut of $207,000, on average. That year under the plan, 3 out of 10 middle-class families making between $50,000 and $150,000 a year will pay $2,000 more in taxes, on average, depending on their income (the range is $1,300 to $2,500).

These large tax cuts will balloon the deficit and further jeopardize funding for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and education. Included in the $5.8 trillion in cuts to services under the House-passed budget are Medicaid and other healthcare programs ($1.5 trillion), Medicare ($487 billion), and nutrition assistance ($150 billion).

“This budget resolution is the first step toward an immoral tax scheme that will hand trillions of dollars to millionaires and corporations at the expense of millions of America’s working families, many of whom will actually see a tax increase” said Frank Clemente, executive director of Americans for Tax Fairness. “These tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations will ultimately be paid for by cuts to Medicaid, Medicare, education, disability services, and other national priorities, while the expansion of the deficit will further threaten Social Security. The Republicans who voted to advance this plan owe their constituents an explanation.”
    Article continues with sources and happy fun time.
    https://www.commondreams.org/newswir...are-and-public
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    How is he flat out begging for help, publicly ... not collusion?
    He never did that.

If you're going to offer up that over-played clip where he's cracking yet another joke at Hillary's expense, please save it. To say he's "begging for help" in that one is as much a misinterpretation as those who say Trump admitted to "assault" in the famous ***** grabbing tape.

Now if you have something else you say proves he was publicly begging for collusion, I'm all ears.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 10/05/2017 8:33pm at .
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trump expected to decertify Iran nuclear deal, official says

Source:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pla...191726673.html
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Tillerson Summoned to White House Amid Presidential Fury"
    WASHINGTON — John Kelly, the White House chief of staff, abruptly scrapped plans to travel with President Donald Trump on Wednesday so he could try to contain his boss’s fury and manage the fallout from new revelations about tensions between the president and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, according to six senior administration officials.

Kelly summoned Tillerson, and their ally Defense Secretary James Mattis, to the White House, where the three of them huddled to discuss a path forward, according to three administration officials. The White House downplayed Kelly's decision to stay in Washington, saying he did so to manage day-to-day operations.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...l-fury-n808216
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you believe Trump colluded with Russia?
    Do you believe Trump will be impeached?
    Yep, he's a business man. He colludes by nature. Like a snake he only knows how to eat, ****, slither, and make baby snakes.

Impeached, no. Punished at the polls, very likely.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Nice try, but this is bullshit. The stupidity absolutely is two sided. That doesn't mean that one side isn't more extreme, but there was and still is stupidity on both sides of both the issues you have mentioned.

Do you really believe the SJW's that were bitching about tits in video games weren't making threats or didn't act retarded?? Hahahahaha, just no. Your statement has me thinking you know jackshit about online gaming. I have been threatened multiple times and called every fucking imaginable insult in online matches. Some of which were made by the side you claim as innocent. Comparing internet butthurt to Nazi rallies is retarded.
    First of all, there are no sides to any issue as juvenile as #Gamergate. You love false duality, I forgot! There are criminals and non-criminals. The criminals in Charlottesville were the Dodge driver and the dude who fired the pistol. Why is your measure "stupidity" when it should be "breaking the law". It's not "gamers" vs. non-gamers, or female vs. male gamers. The only people who talk like that are those who believe in dichotomy.

Second, what the **** is a "SJW"? IS that some hipster nerd slang I haven't heard? Don't use that type of language around me, ever, if you want to be taken seriously. This is America, so use English, thanks.

Tertiary, Internet butthurt? We must have observed different #Gamergates. I'm talking about the one that involved online criminal activity against innocent people, regardless of what they post online.

You seem to be incredibly naive and think that it's all about online insults. You must be unaware of the people who were physically threatened and are taking action in government over the issues, and no they're not on "both sides".

Style
    Mixed
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trump expected to decertify Iran nuclear deal, official says

Source:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pla...191726673.html
    Good. It's not as if we can't already ghost their nuclear program with computer viruses.

That deal was always a load of horseshit...remember the pallet of cash? Iran doesn't want or need nukes anymore, we owned them already.

North Korea is the threat. North Korea could hand a nuclear weapon to ISIS to-day.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    "Tillerson Summoned to White House Amid Presidential Fury"

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...l-fury-n808216
    Am I the only one who wants to see Rex, John, and Jim just take Donald behind the shed give him the old one-two?

I really wonder if Donnie has ever taken a punch in his life. It'd probably do him a world of good...somebody on Bullshido had a signature like that once....about kids need a good punch on the nose before they get too far in life, or they turn rotten.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    First of all, there are no sides to any issue as juvenile as #Gamergate. You love false duality, I forgot! There are criminals and non-criminals. The criminals in Charlottesville were the Dodge driver and the dude who fired the pistol. Why is your measure "stupidity" when it should be "breaking the law". It's not "gamers" vs. non-gamers, or female vs. male gamers. The only people who talk like that are those who believe in dichotomy.

Second, what the **** is a "SJW"? IS that some hipster nerd slang I haven't heard? Don't use that type of language around me, ever, if you want to be taken seriously. This is America, so use English, thanks.

Tertiary, Internet butthurt? We must have observed different #Gamergates. I'm talking about the one that involved online criminal activity against innocent people, regardless of what they post online.

You seem to be incredibly naive and think that it's all about online insults. You must be unaware of the people who were physically threatened and are taking action in government over the issues, and no they're not on "both sides".
    I wasn't in anyway addressing actual criminal activity, at least not in reference to gamergate.

You're discussing two different topics here. Pick one either gamergate or Nazi protests.