1. #5011
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,544
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Let me go ahead and win this argument easily. I will do so with just ONE sentence k?? : 1bad is a Trump supporter. There I win.
    You just solidified my point actually. He can't be posting disinformation and lies purposefully and with the intention to fool others and be fooled himself. We know he isn't fooled because of his actions, therefor he supports Trump because of shared core values, not because he is currently hood winked. He is playing along to promote the scam. Kinda like the other players who "win" playing the pea and shell game. He is part of the scam, not a victim of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  2. #5012
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,650
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    You just solidified my point actually. He can't be posting disinformation and lies purposefully and with the intention to fool others and be fooled himself. We know he isn't fooled because of his actions, therefor he supports Trump because of shared core values, not because he is currently hood winked. He is playing along to promote the scam. Kinda like the other players who "win" playing the pea and shell game. He is part of the scam, not a victim of it.
    I don't buy that, he is an idiot who is doing nothing more than parroting his master's opinions. Let's run the short list here of Trumps actions. He suggested the U.S. should commit war crimes. He suggested the use of nuclear weapons. He suggested the police should beat confessions out of people. He hates free speech. He removed ethics restrictions from his own cabinet. And he seems to want to **** his own daughter. Anyone who would support that fucktard as a president is a fucking idiot.

  3. #5013
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,116
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I rarely down vote a post. You're a bitter sack of ****.
    Ain't that the truth.

    We're like 8 months into the Trump Administration, and the temper tantrums, anger, bitterness, etc hasn't subsided much. They are still stuck on the 'anger' stage of grief. They have to move on sooner or later, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    You just solidified my point actually. He can't be posting disinformation and lies purposefully and with the intention to fool others and be fooled himself. We know he isn't fooled because of his actions, therefor he supports Trump because of shared core values, not because he is currently hood winked. He is playing along to promote the scam. Kinda like the other players who "win" playing the pea and shell game. He is part of the scam, not a victim of it.
    See, here's the problem right there.

    Instead of actually asking a Trump voter why he voted Trump, let's psychoanalyze him online and tell everyone why he voted for Trump.

    And you can't be wrong, of course. No one could actually vote for Trump on issues. I mean, who could possibly want smaller government, lower taxes, gun rights, keeping men out of women's restroom/showers, enforcing immigration law, keeping out dangerous muslims, be against Obamacare, be against trade deals that have fucked over American workers, and on and on.

    Instead of discussing issues and policies like adults, they simply say "You're a Nazi, so nothing you say matters" and move on.

    But hey, keep acting this way. You guys are getting crushed in elections, and if you keep insulting the voters I'd wager you won't start winning them any time soon. Hurl all the insults you want. Meanwhile Trump's making policy, signing EOs, appointing SC and other judges, and running the country.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

  4. #5014
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,650
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I don't buy that, he is an idiot who is doing nothing more than parroting his master's opinions. Let's run the short list here of Trumps actions. He suggested the U.S. should commit war crimes. He suggested the use of nuclear weapons. He suggested the police should beat confessions out of people. He hates free speech. He removed ethics restrictions from his own cabinet. And he seems to want to **** his own daughter. Anyone who would support that fucktard as a president is a fucking idiot.
    Let me further my point, rednecks lack the intelligence to be able to learn from their mistakes. Instead of being able to admit they fucked up voting for Trump, they instead double down regardless of Trumps actions. Not being able to learn from a mistake or even admit one is a sign of a mental deficiency. Hence fucking idiots.

  5. #5015
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,650
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Ain't that the truth.

    We're like 8 months into the Trump Administration, and the temper tantrums, anger, bitterness, etc hasn't subsided much. They are still stuck on the 'anger' stage of grief. They have to move on sooner or later, right?



    See, here's the problem right there.

    Instead of actually asking a Trump voter why he voted Trump, let's psychoanalyze him online and tell everyone why he voted for Trump.

    And you can't be wrong, of course. No one could actually vote for Trump on issues. I mean, who could possibly want smaller government, lower taxes, gun rights, keeping men out of women's restroom/showers, enforcing immigration law, keeping out dangerous muslims, be against Obamacare, be against trade deals that have fucked over American workers, and on and on.

    Instead of discussing issues and policies like adults, they simply say "You're a Nazi, so nothing you say matters" and move on.

    But hey, keep acting this way. You guys are getting crushed in elections, and if you keep insulting the voters I'd wager you won't start winning them any time soon. Hurl all the insults you want. Meanwhile Trump's making policy, signing EOs, appointing SC and other judges, and running the country.
    We are getting crushed in elections due to how easy it is for republicans to fool rednecks into voting for them. All you have to do as a candidate to get redneck votes is wear carharts, ride a Harley, and talk about god in a fake southern accent.

  6. #5016

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,354
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trump won white people AND white academics. Your problems are far more deep-rooted than Uncle Jim-Bob and Cousins.

  7. #5017
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,544
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Ain't that the truth.

    We're like 8 months into the Trump Administration, and the temper tantrums, anger, bitterness, etc hasn't subsided much. They are still stuck on the 'anger' stage of grief. They have to move on sooner or later, right?



    See, here's the problem right there.

    Instead of actually asking a Trump voter why he voted Trump, let's psychoanalyze him online and tell everyone why he voted for Trump.

    And you can't be wrong, of course. No one could actually vote for Trump on issues. I mean, who could possibly want smaller government, lower taxes, gun rights, keeping men out of women's restroom/showers, enforcing immigration law, keeping out dangerous muslims, be against Obamacare, be against trade deals that have fucked over American workers, and on and on.

    Instead of discussing issues and policies like adults, they simply say "You're a Nazi, so nothing you say matters" and move on.

    But hey, keep acting this way. You guys are getting crushed in elections, and if you keep insulting the voters I'd wager you won't start winning them any time soon. Hurl all the insults you want. Meanwhile Trump's making policy, signing EOs, appointing SC and other judges, and running the country.
    Like I was saying :)
    Thank you for the evidence. You can slink back away now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  8. #5018
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,116
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    We are getting crushed in elections due to how easy it is for republicans to fool rednecks into voting for them. All you have to do as a candidate to get redneck votes is wear carharts, ride a Harley, and talk about god in a fake southern accent.
    Rednecks aren't why you guys keep losing.

    If Trump had only gotten the redneck votes, Hillary would have crushed him in the Electoral College. It's simple Math.

    But what happened was that Trump flipped numerous counties in Northern 'Rust Belt' (or Blue Wall) States that had previously voted Obama twice. So those obviously weren't redneck, racists, Nazi counties.

    That's why Trump won, not this sudden rising up of millions of American Nazis nonsense you guys spew.

    But as I said, don't change a thing. Keep doing exactly what you're doing. I love seeing Democrats losing elections.

    Sources:
    http://www.npr.org/2016/11/15/502032...re-in-3-charts
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...lection-231154
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

  9. #5019
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,116
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Like I was saying :)
    Thank you for the evidence. You can slink back away now.
    LMAO!!

    Pat yourself on the back, again. All while you just proved my point.

    If you ever figure out how to engage in adult discourse, I'll be here.

    You could start by addressing the actual policies I cited that I based my vote on, but I'd wager that won't be happening.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

  10. #5020
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,544
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I don't buy that, he is an idiot who is doing nothing more than parroting his master's opinions. Let's run the short list here of Trumps actions. He suggested the U.S. should commit war crimes. He suggested the use of nuclear weapons. He suggested the police should beat confessions out of people. He hates free speech. He removed ethics restrictions from his own cabinet. And he seems to want to **** his own daughter. Anyone who would support that fucktard as a president is a fucking idiot.
    Did I say he (1bad) was not an idiot?
    No I simply said he is not fooled. He shares core values with Trump and Trump's friends. 1bad isn't racist by his words just like Trump isn't, Gorka isn't, Jr isn't, Trump's dad wasn't, and Sheriff Joe isn't, Sessions isn't and there are tons of others who aren't racist. That is a core value, being the most nonracist people alive.

    They all share it and support one another knowing what the real agenda is.

    No one is fooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in