Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindz View Post
    Is not getting ISIS enough strategic benefit?
    ISIS isn't really an organisation that you can 'get' in the classic sense, they pose as a state but it's still a collection of factions drawn together. It's a very high probability that if a campaign is launched against them they'll try and fight it state-to-state, get smashed and then resort to an insurgency. There will be some differences in fighting them as opposed to the myriad of independent factions in Afghanistan but the result is the same, a second drawn out conflict with no real end in sight.

Edit: To clarify, counter-insurgencies are a constant struggle for strategic goals and with ISIS's proficient use of the web and low-tech lone wolf attacks they could still have a global reach now matter how hard you hit them at home. It's likely that the harder they lose publicly the more resources they'd put into terror attacks abroad.
    Last edited by Kovacs; 8/30/2017 6:19am at .
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Trump signed letter of intent for Russian tower during campaign, lawyer says"

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=49472342

wait what?

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to pursue a Trump Tower–style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the Trump Organization’s then–chief counsel, Michael Cohen.

The proposal would have involved construction of the world’s tallest building in Moscow, according to developers of the project.

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian skyscraper deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.”
    This guy literally thinks those of you who voted for him are complete fucking idiots and that he can say and do what ever he wants. I am literally shocked at the disrespect Trump shows for peoples intelligence.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/30/2017 7:45am at . Reason: if =/= of
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

wait what?

This guy literally thinks those if you who voted for him are complete fucking idiots and that he can say and do what ever he wants. I am literally shocked at the disrespect Trump shows for peoples intelligence.
    You would be absolutely right if those that voted for him had a credible alternative .

It was poo or piss
    King without a crown

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    You would be absolutely right if those that voted for him had a credible alternative .

It was poo or piss
    Nahhhh. People who want to excuse a mistake they made talk **** like that. It is just an excuse a cop out. A way to relieve oneself from responsibility.
    What I said is true. He thinks everyone who voted for him is a fucking moron when the reality is they just fucked up.
    People get conned all the time, everyone falls for something. Live and learn.

... but first you have to admit where the mistake was.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/30/2017 7:47am at . Reason: w0rdz r hard this morning
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Hell yeah! Hell no!

wait what?

This guy literally thinks those of you who voted for him are complete fucking idiots and that he can say and do what ever he wants. I am literally shocked at the disrespect Trump shows for peoples intelligence.
    He's not wrong though, he was elected and is currently supported by fucking idiots. Inbred, backwater, uneducated, redneck idiots. They're easy to con. Seriously just Google images of Trump supporters, they look exactly how you would expect.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    He's not wrong though, he was elected and is currently supported by fucking idiots. Inbred, backwater, uneducated, redneck idiots. They're easy to con. Seriously just Google images of Trump supporters, they look exactly how you would expect.
    You are wrong. Many of the people who voted for him voted for him because they figured something NEW and "not a politician" would be better than someone who spent 30 years in politics. I get that, I didn't fall for the bullshit but I get the desire for change and how it can blind people to reality.

Now his current supporters are willingly going along with the scam because they share some core values with him that most of the rest of the country find repugnant. With the changing demographics in the country this may well be the last time they can get some White Nationalist/KKK action like this. I don't think anyone at this point actually believes Trump is trying to make America anything but the illusion of the 1950's again.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Trump's proposed corporate tax plan will add trillions to US debt, report finds
    Trump has argued that a lower tax burden will help create more jobs. But a new study argues reducing the corporate tax rate is unnecessary and costly"

Donald Trump’s plans to reduce the corporate tax rate from 35% to 20% will result in a revenue loss of $3tn to $7tn for the federal government over a decade and are unlikely to create the promised boom in jobs, according to a new report from the non-partisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

Trump and Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House of Representatives, have been pushing hard for the plan. The president travels to Missouri on Wednesday to promote the plan and Ryan has taken to the road to venues including Boeing’s headquarters, where Ryan pledged to make the cuts by the end of the year.

But the Washington thinktank found that the cuts were unnecessary as well as exorbitantly costly. The study looked at 92 publicly-traded corporations that reported consistent profitability between 2008 and 2015, and found that they already benefitted from low effective tax rates, paying less than 20% of that net income to the federal government in tax.
    The article continues with boring numbers and sources and expert opinions.
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...ns-debt-report
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I rarely down vote a post. You're a bitter sack of ****.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are wrong. Many of the people who voted for him voted for him because they figured something NEW and "not a politician" would be better than someone who spent 30 years in politics. I get that, I didn't fall for the bullshit but I get the desire for change and how it can blind people to reality.

Now his current supporters are willingly going along with the scam because they share some core values with him that most of the rest of the country find repugnant. With the changing demographics in the country this may well be the last time they can get some White Nationalist/KKK action like this. I don't think anyone at this point actually believes Trump is trying to make America anything but the illusion of the 1950's again.
    Let me go ahead and win this argument easily. I will do so with just ONE sentence k?? : 1bad is a Trump supporter. There I win.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I rarely down vote a post. You're a bitter sack of ****.
    And you're a fuckwit hillbilly who supports a wannabe dictator.