1. #41
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,494
    Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post
    Hey guys, I wonder what'll happen to political dissidents and the media? Golly, I wonder!
    Reeducation camps would be a good idea.

  2. #42
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,641
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    So much for trying to help the common man. But, will his supporters pretty much ignore this, or perhaps blame it on Obama?

    Alternately, is this evidence of Trump's administration carrying on some of Obama's policies, in the same way Obama carried on many of Bush's policies?
    It's evidence of the hypocrisy and bias of the major news outlets. The FHA program gets modified all the time, it's only an attack on the poor when a Republican is in charge. Of course if he loosens the program, he's returning to the pre-crash policies that destroyed the world's economy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    So, what about the WH press secretary demonstrably lying about the size of the inauguration crowd, and attacking the media over this relatively unimportant issue?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  3. #43
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,494
    Style
    Jits
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    It's evidence of the hypocrisy and bias of the major news outlets.
    Deliberately false reporting should not be protected by the 1st.

  4. #44
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,641
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Deliberately false reporting should not be protected by the 1st.
    That's one of those things that sounds good, but just imagining how to enforce it makes my skin crawl. Who's in charge of what's false, as opposed to misleading or dishonest? Who defines "deliberately?" Did Dan Rather lie about Bush's military service, did he fail at fact-checking, or did he fact check in a manner that would not reveal the accuracy of his source purposefully? It's just as easy to say people should simply verify the news they read, but that ain't happening either.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  5. #45
    DCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,494
    Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    That's one of those things that sounds good, but just imagining how to enforce it makes my skin crawl. Who's in charge of what's false, as opposed to misleading or dishonest?
    That's not for us mere peasants to decide about thing way above our pay grade. That's for people like WH Press Secretary.

  6. #46
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't decide if these people arguing with Milo are for real, or were plants doing parody.
    https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  7. #47
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,641
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    That's not for us mere peasants to decide about thing way above our pay grade. That's for people like WH Press Secretary.
    Hilariously, I just saw that because somebody had linked to Dan Rather, of all people, grandstanding about it.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  8. #48
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,426
    Style
    xingyi
    12
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good lord the Butthurt right now is delicious. I didn't think anything could be funnier than all the shitty ass angry Republicans whining about Blacks, "not my president," refusing to call Obama President, complaining about his birth certificate and all the fake news stories about being Muslim, the Muslim bible used at his second inauguration and gun bans. Now, I get to watch those same people laugh at democrats for crying, bitching, marching and moaning using the "But they did it first" excuse. Ignoring they are doing the exact same thing they were mocking the Republicans for over the last 8 years.

    The only thing that will make this better, is if he wins a second term

    Man, the universe sure does love to play jokes.

  9. #49
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,591
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Good lord the Butthurt right now is delicious. I didn't think anything could be funnier than all the shitty ass angry Republicans whining about Blacks, "not my president," refusing to call Obama President, complaining about his birth certificate and all the fake news stories about being Muslim, the Muslim bible used at his second inauguration and gun bans. Now, I get to watch those same people laugh at democrats for crying, bitching, marching and moaning using the "But they did it first" excuse. Ignoring they are doing the exact same thing they were mocking the Republicans for over the last 8 years.

    The only thing that will make this better, is if he wins a second term

    Man, the universe sure does love to play jokes.
    It does indeed...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #50
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    11,270
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Good lord the Butthurt right now is delicious. I didn't think anything could be funnier than all the shitty ass angry Republicans whining about Blacks, "not my president," refusing to call Obama President, complaining about his birth certificate and all the fake news stories about being Muslim, the Muslim bible used at his second inauguration and gun bans. Now, I get to watch those same people laugh at democrats for crying, bitching, marching and moaning using the "But they did it first" excuse. Ignoring they are doing the exact same thing they were mocking the Republicans for over the last 8 years.

    The only thing that will make this better, is if he wins a second term

    Man, the universe sure does love to play jokes.
    I'm with you except on the gun ban part. That wasn't fake. Obama wanted with all his little heart to further restrict gun ownership. He did sign executive orders to do what he could.

    Of course the problem for him is that he had no power to drive new gun laws without democrats controlling the house and senate. And people overreacted when their guns were safe. That's true. If that's what you mean, I'd agree.

    But he was without a doubt an anti-gun President.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in