Page 4 of 778 First 123456781454104504 ... Last
    Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He won the presidency with alleged rape charges, fake stats, lies, misogyny and straight up bigotry. I wouldn't stop until I was assassinated or impeached. ****, even then, you could NEVER take away the FACT I won the presidency after everyone told me to "STFU and run for president if you want to change things." Laughing the entire time believing it wouldn't happen.

There are a bunch of people, former President Obama included, who had a hot steaming plate of crow on November 8th, 2016.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Oh, you're in the Navy. What's you're specialty? I was an OS.

I hope you only got a slap on the wrist.
    Did you train at Dam Neck on the East Coast? There was a huge OS training facility there when I was in.

I am actually optimistic for Trump and always happy to see Ivanka in more positions.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by questbrinn View Post
    Did you train at Dam Neck on the East Coast? There was a huge OS training facility there when I was in.

I am actually optimistic for Trump and always happy to see Ivanka in more positions.
    Yeah, I was stationed in Damneck for Advanced Training.

Well, you should be optimistic.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Yeah, I was stationed in Damneck for Advanced Training.

Well, you should be optimistic.
    When were you there I was there 95-96?

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by questbrinn View Post
    When were you there I was there 95-96?
    LOL, oh, you don't know how old I am. How cute. 1987.

Style
    German longsword, .45 ACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post

This is a cancellation of a rate decrease proposed two weeks ago. Previous administration raised the rate four times, and eliminated the ability to remove the insurance without refinancing into a private mortgage for most buyers, so they added 25 years of payments. This move is now a war on the poor, nobody said boo at the previous administration.

It's going to be a fun ride.
    So much for trying to help the common man. But, will his supporters pretty much ignore this, or perhaps blame it on Obama?

Alternately, is this evidence of Trump's administration carrying on some of Obama's policies, in the same way Obama carried on many of Bush's policies?
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Style
    German longsword, .45 ACP
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, what about the WH press secretary demonstrably lying about the size of the inauguration crowd, and attacking the media over this relatively unimportant issue?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/21/medi...ent/index.html

Would this cause anyone who was not already concerned about a Trump presidency to become concerned? Or are we just in partisan city, so it doesn't really matter anymore what anyone says or does, as far as political support goes?
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Style
    Kyokushin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys, I wonder what'll happen to political dissidents and the media? Golly, I wonder!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They're likely to face FEROCIOUS twitterings. And Trump's only going to invite media from publications he likes to his events, entrenching him even further in the reality-defying bubble he appears to inhabit than before. After all, if he needs to know something, he can just ask the Breitbart guy.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...in other news today,
    President of the United States Donald Trump was responsible for getting millions of fatasses outdoors and walking.

While official numbers are not yet known this may be the largest such event in history.
    People in cities around the world also joined in to welcome the new leader.
    A fine first day in office Mr President, a fine first day indeed.

Page 4 of 778 First 123456781454104504 ... Last