Page 3 of 844 First 12345671353103503 ... Last
    Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    So, in English, does that translate to rum, sodomy or the lash?
    Wouldn't you rather just know about my punishment?

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    And this is how he got elected.
    No RUSSIAN HACKERS.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Wouldn't you rather just know about my punishment?
    I assumed you had to go straight to bed without any sodomy.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe
    I may have to seek medical help for an erection lasting more than four hours.

Hillary lost.
    Just look at a picture of Hillary. Works for Bill.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am just glad one of my brethren finally made it into the White House.
    God Bless Trump and may His Holy Light brighten his path and lead us all into the promised land.
    Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trump is already the greatest President since George Washington. Greater, maybe. And he has accomplished all that in less than 24 hours.

Finally all these minorities and cross dressers are going to be put in their place. Gayness will be prohibited by the end of next week. Trump and Putin will be like Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

We'll have a wall up soon to keep the wildlings out. We'll be killing Muslims like it's our national sport, with Robocop level body counts. Burning down raghead churches and roasting marshmallows on the Quran.

David Duke will be the new lead commentator for Monday Night Football. We'll get to laugh as we watch the poor liberal kids with their hungry bellies poking out because their lazy "parents" lose their benefits. And by parents, I mean mothers, since they already don't have daddies.

This is the best day in American history.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Trump is already the greatest President since George Washington. Greater, maybe. And he has accomplished all that in less than 24 hours.

Finally all these minorities and cross dressers are going to be put in their place. Gayness will be prohibited by the end of next week. Trump and Putin will be like Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

We'll have a wall up soon to keep the wildlings out. We'll be killing Muslims like it's our national sport, with Robocop level body counts. Burning down raghead churches and roasting marshmallows on the Quran.

David Duke will be the new lead commentator for Monday Night Football. We'll get to laugh as we watch the poor liberal kids with their hungry bellies poking out because their lazy "parents" lose their benefits. And by parents, I mean mothers, since they already don't have daddies.

Washington's Twitter game was weak as ****.

DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This is a cancellation of a rate decrease proposed two weeks ago. Previous administration raised the rate four times, and eliminated the ability to remove the insurance without refinancing into a private mortgage for most buyers, so they added 25 years of payments. This move is now a war on the poor, nobody said boo at the previous administration.

It's going to be a fun ride.

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

I hope so, he'll be the fastest president to leave office without a sickness or bullet in his head.

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh this next <insert estimate> year(s) is going to be phenomenal.

So, first we get this funny as hell garbage.

Now, I do blame Trump because he was running around talking about how this Inauguration would be record breaking. Still, like I say about athletes, what is he supposed to say "well, I hope people show up, I'm not well liked." I mean come on, find something better to do than attendance numbers and different photo angles to compare.

Then Trump's people screw around and do this crap.

Keeping the "I plagiarize and steal other people's stuff" memes going in full force. Yes, the background is a CONFIRMED photo from Getty Images' 2009 inauguration of Obama. I mean seriously, there are a TON of images which show how packed it was at his inauguration. Damn, this guy needs to hire some new people because they keep jacking up in fun and tremendous ways.

I said I wanted a circus, but who knew it was going to be this long and so much fun.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yes, the background is a CONFIRMED photo from Getty Images' 2009 inauguration of Obama. I mean seriously, there are a TON of images which show how packed it was at his inauguration. Damn, this guy needs to hire some new people because they keep jacking up in fun and tremendous ways.
    Saw that earlier, it was amazing. Not so much because they did it, but that they thought it wouldn't be immediately caught. I wonder how long he's going to operate under the "no such thing as bad publicity" maxim? It's taken him pretty darn far, I guess.

Page 3 of 844 First 12345671353103503 ... Last