1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,345
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Mayweather offers Rousey support

    Ok correct article this time. http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...o-amanda-nunes

    Anyway seems as if Mayweather is human after all.
    Last edited by Bneterasedmynam; 1/11/2017 1:18pm at . Reason: I screwed it up

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    279
    Style
    Boxing/Muay Thai
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Ok correct article this time. http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...o-amanda-nunes

    Anyway seems as if Mayweather is human after all.
    Or he just wants to watch her get ktfo a third time

  3. #3
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    3,617
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Ok correct article this time. http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...o-amanda-nunes

    Anyway seems as if Mayweather is human after all.
    Ronda Rousey, hold your head up, stay focused, keep believing, a true champion can bounce back. You’ll be OK, everything will be OK.

    I think that with her losing had a lot to do with time off.

    [...]

    Ronda Rousey has a lot left, she has a lot left. I don’t want her to think this is the end of the world.

    She’s hearing it from the best—she’ll be OK. Ronda Rousey, hold your head up. You’re still a true champion in our eyes.

    You made women’s MMA huge, so stay focused, go back to the drawing board and do what you’ve got to do. 2017 is a whole new year—you're undefeated this year. Come back, champ.
    wow.... what a nice thing to say.

  4. #4
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,332
    Style
    Pumping iron
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meh. Easy (and cheap) PR.

    I'm certain it's insincere.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  5. #5
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,317
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Meh. Easy (and cheap) PR.

    I'm certain it's insincere.
    If he really wanted to help out he'd show her how to avoid getting hit in the face.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    3,345
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    If he really wanted to help out he'd show her how to avoid getting hit in the face.
    He has offered in the past to teach her how to box.

  7. #7
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,332
    Style
    Pumping iron
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    He has offered in the past to teach her how to box.
    Oh, he's a boxing coach? Let's say she takes him up on his offer. Then what happens? What, you really think "Money" Mayweather is gonna train her 3-5 times a week for like 6 months? It's all empty words.


    Mayweather isn't alone in this. It's all just whoring for attention: Ronda is a hot item right now. You say something about Ronda, it gets noticed, you get noticed. That's all it is.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  8. #8
    gregaquaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arlie Beach
    Posts
    2,950
    Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Oh, he's a boxing coach? Let's say she takes him up on his offer. Then what happens? What, you really think "Money" Mayweather is gonna train her 3-5 times a week for like 6 months? It's all empty words.


    Mayweather isn't alone in this. It's all just whoring for attention: Ronda is a hot item right now. You say something about Ronda, it gets noticed, you get noticed. That's all it is.

    So being the boxing coach that gets ronda a win would probably get noticed.
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

  9. #9
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,332
    Style
    Pumping iron
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    So being the boxing coach that gets ronda a win would probably get noticed.
    Obtuse motherf... Why yes, generally speaking, that is true.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in