Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... Last
  1. #1
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    4,142
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Not rolling with leglocks is stupid and IBJJF rules suck

    I think we have a new god:


  2. #2
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    I think we have a new god:

    Who is this guy and why would I care what he says?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,250
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Who is this guy and why would I care what he says?
    What he said.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    24,250
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!



    Oh, he made this.

  5. #5
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't let white belts or minors do twisting locks for the same reason I don't give guns to monkeys.
    Some dude talking tough online sure as **** isn't going to change my mind.

  6. #6
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    4,142
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I don't let white belts or minors do twisting locks for the same reason I don't give guns to monkeys.
    Some dude talking tough online sure as **** isn't going to change my mind.
    So you don't allow white belts to do kimuras or americanas?

  7. #7
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    4,142
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Who is this guy and why would I care what he says?
    He's been doing this almost as long as I've been alive and he runs the Southeast Asian Grappling Challenge. I would say that makes his opinion worth something. Also his technical videos look pretty solid.

  8. #8
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,614
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Who is this guy and why would I care what he says?
    He's got tats, a shaved head, and a cool beard. Listen up, dammit!
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  9. #9
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,614
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I don't let white belts or minors do twisting locks for the same reason I don't give guns to monkeys.
    Some dude talking tough online sure as **** isn't going to change my mind.
    No, no, let's teach suplex and Ura Nage to little kids and adult beginner, even before we teach crappy hip-throw Seoi Nage!
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #10
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,614
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    So you don't allow white belts to do kimuras or americanas?
    Not when I teach Judo...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in