Page 7 of 8 First ... 345678 Last
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Your political bias is really showing here in your apparent butthurt. At least admit now that you have looked it up that you were wrong (we both know your ego won't allow it). My joke was obvious to anyone with basic reading comprehension. I could also point out the irony due to you arguing over an accurate statement.
    Not everyone follows local Illinois politics, dumbass.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Not everyone follows local Illinois politics, dumbass.
    Under normal circumstances this is correct, however if you're going to nominate posts as "dumbest" you should research to make sure they qualify. I have plenty of stupid posts to pick, so use your best judgement instead of your political bias.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Under normal circumstances this is correct, however if you're going to nominate posts as "dumbest" you should research to make sure they qualify. I have plenty of stupid posts to pick, so use your best judgement instead of your political bias.
    (emphasis mine)
    It qualifies. I invented this contest, I wrote the rules for this contest. You're just scared that you might actually "win."

Oh, by the way, there it is - my new entry, so you're free and clear with the Carhartts and Harleys. Somebody else is welcome to own that as their qualifying entry, now.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ummm..You're retarded and wrong and a dumbass. My post on carharts was a direct joke about the governor of Illinois. Feel free to research it. His tactic to get elected was to grab the southern Illinois vote by acting like he was a common folk redneck(53). He literally wore carhartts and rode a Harley while talking with a fake southern accent. If I remember correctly he was actually caught wearing his every man clothes with the fucking tag still on them. Again feel free to look it up, my post about this was a joke about the governor of Illinois.
    I have it on good authority that the Third Reich happened, too. Doesn't make you any less stupid when you make a joke about swastikas.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (emphasis mine)
    It qualifies. I invented this contest, I wrote the rules for this contest. You're just scared that you might actually "win."

Oh, by the way, there it is - my new entry, so you're free and clear with the Carhartts and Harleys. Somebody else is welcome to own that as their qualifying entry, now.
    Your contest your rules, fine by me.

You're a bit mistaken if you think "winning" something like this would upset me.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have it on good authority that the Third Reich happened, too. Doesn't make you any less stupid when you make a joke about swastikas.
    Yeah, yeah, it's not like I knew in advance he was Jewish. Besides it's not like supporting Nazi supporters(Trump) ever would suggest such a thing historically.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, yeah, it's not like I knew in advance he was Jewish.
    LOL, follow your own advice, do a little research once in a while. He's the reason we have a Clergy tag.

This has been fun, but I'm getting bored, now.

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lurker

I've been lurking this forum for a bit but this is my first post.

I just wanted to say that I came to this thread to be entertained by people's submission entries for the "dumbest post of 2017". Instead, what I got is 5 pages of argument about fictional trolling accounts that nobody gives a f*ck about, and a serious conversation about why Capoeira is different from Football.

This is some lowbrow sh*t, even for the internet. Wasted lunch break.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post

I just wanted to say that I came to this thread to be entertained by people's submission entries for the "dumbest post of 2017". Instead, what I got is 5 pages of argument about fictional trolling accounts that nobody gives a f*ck about, and a serious conversation about why Capoeira is different from Football.

Not only a wasted lunch but you then wasted more of your time complaining instead of contributing something useful. Talk about a complete loss. I hope you recover from the terrible malaise which reading the thread has put you under. Would some knock knock jokes or maybe a big ole hug help any?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlMcFly View Post

HERE'S MY ENTRY!!!
    "I want to have goblins about me, for I am courageous. The courage which scares away ghosts, creates for itself goblins--it wants to laugh." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    If you are getting scared and short of breathe remind/tell yourself ,"There's no where else in the whole world I choose to be tonight."

Page 7 of 8 First ... 345678 Last