Page 6 of 7 First ... 234567 Last
    Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I nominate Bnet, for his asking a Rabbi how he displays his swastika:

Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Pretty much all of civilization condemns the Nazis, well except for other Nazis that is. So do you display your swastika or do you keep it hidden??
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...01#post2943801

(edit) if this wins, Shawarma gets the prize.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, here's my Bnet nomination.

We are getting crushed in elections due to how easy it is for republicans to fool rednecks into voting for them. All you have to do as a candidate to get redneck votes is wear carharts, ride a Harley, and talk about god in a fake southern accent.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    OK, here's my Bnet nomination.
    I nominate this nomination for not getting my joke. My comment was actually a reference to the governor of Illinois who in fact did get elected by fooling rednecks by wearing carharts and riding a Harley.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I nominate this nomination for not getting my joke. My comment was actually a reference to the governor of Illinois who in fact did get elected by fooling rednecks by wearing carharts and riding a Harley.
    Stop whining. You post a lot of stupid **** - have even admitted to it, as I recall. If you don't want to get nominated for Dumbest Post, stop posting stupid ****. It's pretty easy. Don't post anything, would be a good start. Posting smart stuff would be an improvement.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop whining. You post a lot of stupid **** - have even admitted to it, as I recall. If you don't want to get nominated for Dumbest Post, stop posting stupid ****. It's pretty easy. Don't post anything, would be a good start. Posting smart stuff would be an improvement.
    I have zero problems with getting nominated, but at least pick the right post. This one doesn't qualify since it represents a factually based joke.

I have plenty of dumb **** to choose from that does qualify, you're just politically biased on this one.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have zero problems with getting nominated, but at least pick the right post. This one doesn't qualify since it represents a factually based joke.

I have plenty of dumb **** to choose from that does qualify, you're just politically biased on this one.
    It wasn't a joke. It represents something you actually believe. Do you realize that you have 52 posts, so far, that contain the term "redneck?"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It wasn't a joke. It represents something you actually believe. Do you realize that you have 52 posts, so far, that contain the term "redneck?"
    Ummm..You're retarded and wrong and a dumbass. My post on carharts was a direct joke about the governor of Illinois. Feel free to research it. His tactic to get elected was to grab the southern Illinois vote by acting like he was a common folk redneck(53). He literally wore carhartts and rode a Harley while talking with a fake southern accent. If I remember correctly he was actually caught wearing his every man clothes with the fucking tag still on them. Again feel free to look it up, my post about this was a joke about the governor of Illinois.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again feel free to look it up
    This is another recurring theme with you. You can't be bothered to do the work to back your own claims.

Of course I looked up what the hell you are talking about - a week later, after we already discussed the statement for like 2 days, when you finally decided you should let people know that you were telling a joke (in this thread, instead of where you originally posted it).

Don't worry, you'll post something even dumber, soon, and if I catch it, it will replace your Carhartts and Harleys as my nomination.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is another recurring theme with you. You can't be bothered to do the work to back your own claims.

Of course I looked up what the hell you are talking about - a week later, after we already discussed the statement for like 2 days, when you finally decided you should let people know that you were telling a joke (in this thread, instead of where you originally posted it).

Don't worry, you'll post something even dumber, soon, and if I catch it, it will replace your Carhartts and Harleys as my nomination.
    Your political bias is really showing here in your apparent butthurt. At least admit now that you have looked it up that you were wrong (we both know your ego won't allow it). My joke was obvious to anyone with basic reading comprehension. I could also point out the irony due to you arguing over an accurate statement.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 234567 Last