Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Interactive Hate Map

I figured this could be a handy tool to reference in the future. Not just the map but https://www.splcenter.org/ in general.

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hatewach headlines links to Ben's neighbours.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/nat...-against-fear/

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I figured this could be a handy tool to reference in the future. Not just the map but https://www.splcenter.org/ in general.

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map
    Sweet! Thanks, bro. This is like a map of Disney World or a Hollywood map of the stars.

Where my boys at? Holla'!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post

Huh.

There is a dense population of preppies in the Asheville NC area, you know hippy/preppers. Not to be confused with preppies of the short shorts and polo shirt variety.
    They are not on the map nor referenced.

I wonder what the fellows and ladies in the Northwest were up to, to get attention from the SPL.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Where my boys at? Holla'!
    this is the best i can do:

"Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yes, the "American Redoubt"...

Remember, I posted something about the guy who founded the idea. Now we have "Redoubt Realty"...

Like I told one of my friends who is into the whole redoubt and prepping thing, it was just a big financial scam/plan by the founder all along...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

har har, here he is...that's a good article, DCS...
    "Todd Savage, a retired Marine who moved to north Idaho from San Francisco and opened American Redoubt Realty, "

I see his signs on a couple of pieces of property up here.

The first guy, Bradway, isn't in my county...lol at him, living in his 300k home, he's not really a serious prepper.

***edit**** Savage has sold quite a few homes up here, has one property listed that is to die for up on Katka, listed at 975k...
    Last edited by BKR; 8/30/2016 10:54am at .

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    har har, here he is...that's a good article, DCS...
    "Todd Savage, a retired Marine who moved to north Idaho from San Francisco and opened American Redoubt Realty, "

I see his signs on a couple of pieces of property up here.

The first guy, Bradway, isn't in my county...
    You should cash in by teach Krav Maga to all your neighbors.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You should cash in by teach Krav Maga to all your neighbors.
    No, most of them are pretty well armed, which is much more common-sensical.

If the **** really hits the fan up here, the Mennonites are the ones who will do the best, as they have a community, farmland, and women who stay at home and grow gardens and can food.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Huh.

There is a dense population of preppies in the Asheville NC area, you know hippy/preppers. Not to be confused with preppies of the short shorts and polo shirt variety.
    They are not on the map nor referenced.

I wonder what the fellows and ladies in the Northwest were up to, to get attention from the SPL.
    LOL at surviving some sort of collapse back east...around a heavily populated area...better build a fucking castle with a well in it...

Page 1 of 3 123 Last