Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    US SUCKS CANADA RULES!! *canadian fanboy*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by CanuckMA
    So we can taunt the US because a country of 350,000,000 can't even field a decent national hockey team????

Sweet
    Holy ****! We got 65,000,000 more since I last read the census? When did this happen?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by JohnnyBoy
    US SUCKS CANADA RULES!! *canadian fanboy*
    Your misinformed.
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously ..... if i went to the olympics and won gold, i wouldn't want to be waving a union jack around, i would be waving a big huge flag that said "DRUNKEN J IS FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!" and i wouildnt want them to play 'god save the queen' (not least because i'm scottish) I would demand that they played 'renegades of funk'

seriously who gives a **** what country you're from, YOU won ----- all that flag waving is just nationalistic bullshit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Te(V)plar
    What can we say? We put our resources into a viable military over a viable hockey team. I guess that's what gets our maple syrup to a simmer.
    Never under estimate a viable hockey team. It's far easier to walk dn the dtreet with a hockey stick, ready to strike, than with a M-16.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by drunkenj
    Seriously ..... if i went to the olympics and won gold, i wouldn't want to be waving a union jack around, i would be waving a big huge flag that said "DRUNKEN J IS FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!" and i wouildnt want them to play 'god save the queen' (not least because i'm scottish) I would demand that they played 'renegades of funk'

seriously who gives a **** what country you're from, YOU won ----- all that flag waving is just nationalistic bullshit

well, i don't see this being a problem since it's a pretty rare occurence when England or Scotland actually wins a medal.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed with DrunkenJ,

It'd be nice for us to show a bit of humility for once... we know we're the baddest, they know we're the baddest.... if we don't shove it in their faces for a change, I think that'd be a good thing, especially with the current politics.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's the Olimpics and what you read on the sport papers at the end of it is the count of the medals per country.
    If 1 thing should be changed it would be returning to only-amateur athlets mode, since it's what it's supposed to be.
    Waving the US flag a step below blue white and red isn't much of a deal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would put the gold medal on my dick and wave it around like a fucking hola hoop !!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last