Page 1 of 5 12345 Last
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Range Day Ridiculousness

I'm taking a ridiculous range day to celebrate a big milestone at my new job. I am probably going to expend $200-$300 worth of ammunition, possibly more. Pictures to follow at some point.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats on the milestone! Are you going to rent anything you haven't shot yet or are you just going to see how dirty you can get the guns you own?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Beats blowing the same money at a bar.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Congrats on the milestone! Are you going to rent anything you haven't shot yet or are you just going to see how dirty you can get the guns you own?
    Just seeing how dirty I can get my guns. I am testing out a new AR15 I recently finished putting together, as well as getting some time behind the Henry 45-70 I bought awhile back. I ended up having to send it back to the factory because of QC issues. Henry definitely took care of me, and got it back to me quickly.

Additionally putting rounds through my glock34, Rossi .357, and maybe my Ruger 22/45 but I'm running out of time.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope your Temporary PTSD brought on by your hellish and nightmarish day at the range doesn't last too long. I read an article that said you should basically be curled up in a ball and screaming about wars you were never in by this point.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Don't stop damn it.

I was told there would be pictures.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also have a .308 bolt gun I've been testing factory ammo for. Unfortunately, it seems to consistently shoot best with 175 grain Federal Gold Medal Match, which is about a dollar a trigger squeeze, but consistently shoots .5-1 MOA and makes me look like I know what I'm doing (I don't). I've spent about a year testing other ammunition types to see if it would shoot as well with anything else (preferably cheaper), and the answer appears to be a resounding "no." I gave in and ordered a case of it from Palmetto State today, since they were having a sale. I've got the round count up high enough at this point that I need to clean the barrel anyway. Might as well only feed it one kind of food from now on.

Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am proud to say that I ran out of range hours before I ran out of ammo, though. God, what an expensive and fun day.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll be headed out for some group therapy after work today. Some Commie stuff, some 'Merican stuff, and some German hardware.
    I feel like you eye-bawlin' me, dawg!

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last