Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last

Style
    Nami Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Real Samurai in Seattle ?

I am trying to figure out why my posts aren't working so here is a test.

Style
    Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your post was successful.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpilot78 View Post
    I am trying to figure out why my posts aren't working so here is a test.
    Oh they work, you just haven't received your friendly note about buying a Business Membership or at least joining discussions and contributing in some manner if want to promote an event... i am talking serious contribution. As is your posts amount to spam.

Also please follow the rules of the forum you are posting in I don't like having to move threads.

*edit*
    consider this your friendly message
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 7/07/2016 11:17pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey it's still up !!!

Go JetPilot78!
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    testing 123

Jetpilot78

Go **** yourself

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    testing 123

Jetpilot78

Go **** yourself

You don't even know what he was trying to peddle.

Check this out ...

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense from the website he was trying to promote

When I am talking about operating system I mean how human physiology and psychology can access and interface with the laws of physical reality on both a Newtonian and Quantum physics understanding of that reality. All beings are bound by these laws. Our understanding of and conformity with these laws enables us to transcend normal human function. We are able to use those forces that have been given to us by the Creator, to transcend our fears. When studying an art of the depth and breadth of Nami ryu we learn that this world and this Universe are not about us. We are no big deal, the sooner we get over trying to control events through our fears, we begin to free ourselves of those fear based constraints. This allows access to forces and energies both physical and psychic that are a free gift for the taking. It is not possible to advance on this path of study without evolving who you are as a person. When you give up the ego mind based fears what you get is far more than you give up. It is universe law that you have to give to get however the rewards of giving far outweigh anything that we can get.
    and this

The fourth belt is White. When you receive your Brown belt you must take responsibility for a live blade or real sword. This responsibility is great and you will begin learning iaijutsu. To attain this you must have demonstrated good character and situational awareness since the sword will cut you if you make a mistake or worse, another classmate. You will continue to learn throws, stick defense, evading strikes, empty hand and bo tanto.

The fifth belt is the Black belt. At this stage you will be refining what you have learned. You will be asked to decide what path you want to go down. If you chose to proceed to earning a striped hakama and abandoning the belt system you will learn to give and receive energy while striking. This training will focus on learning to survive kicks, punches and throws. When you are deemed capable you will be asked to get a striped hakama.

The striped hakama tells everyone that you have a reasonable chance to survive being punched, kicked or thrown. The striped hakama also tells everyone you are learning deeper within yourself. You can self correct and practice much on your own.
    So I was surprised when he tried again... showing he had no idea where he was posting and that the forum was not populated by idiots.

... but then again we can always take a moment to view how they train... in slow motion ...on their very own youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...qJW5OOqH8NUQ_O
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    You don't even know what he was trying to peddle.
    A seminar with this guy?

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo

Style
    Punch and Grab
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsense peddler View Post
    If you chose to proceed to earning a striped hakama and abandoning the belt system you will learn to give and receive energy while striking. This training will focus on learning to survive kicks, punches and throws. When you are deemed capable you will be asked to get a striped hakama.

The striped hakama tells everyone that you have a reasonable chance to survive being punched, kicked or thrown. The striped hakama also tells everyone you are learning deeper within yourself. You can self correct and practice much on your own.
    Funny, I too learnt how to survive throws...
    ... my first lesson of Judo

Guess I'm some sort of uber black belt in they're system then

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Happeh?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last