wing tsun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lame wing tsun vs wing chun fight

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Proving again Wing Chun AND Wing Tsun makes you a worse fighter than being completely untrained.

Style
    Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats nop WinG Chun, if want REaL Wing Vhun watch movie Ip Man is real wing chun.

But anyway, this is what happens when two people with a bunch of concepts and principles in their mind but zero experience live sparring get into any actual fight. Their dual reaction is "****, what do I actually do here?"

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Crappling wins again?

That was just sad. Thanks a lot... now I am all depressed and sad. I didn't even get to see them gas into a pile of jelly arms and noodle legs while wallowing helplessly on each other as their minds frantically race to try and remember those silly sport submissions from YouTube they studied to defeat the Gracie gaypplers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    German longsword, .45 ACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The problem is they didn't either know how to attack or want to attack, so they ended up jogging in circles around the gym.

Q: What do you call someone who directs a wing chun class?
    A: A Chunnery Sargent.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it was an amazing display of Wing Chun's legendary grappling skills. I also noted the prolific use of the much maligned goat-humping stance.
    The masters perfected Karate. What fool is there today that can step forward and perfect perfection -- From the introduction to the book "Shoto-Kan Karate-The Ultimate in Self-Defense" written by Peter Ventresca

Style
    German longsword, .45 ACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel like this whole thing could have looked a lot better if the guys had just crashed forward and attacked, instead of mostly trying to avoid each other the whole time. It's like since they were mostly running away, there was only opportunity to demonstrate track & field, and not martial arts.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I believe there is or at least WAS real wing that works

Ironically enough from all tjat works that I have seen irl or video

There is 1 thing uniting it all...

10 to max 15% of tehcs seem familiar from other wc/wt

Rest seem to be more or less from boxing/muay thai

and in minority couple of of "chinese boxing" school that actually work (i.e have raised succesful sanshou fighters)

The truth is out there, in the street

Style
    Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel like this whole thing could have looked a lot better if the guys had just crashed forward and attacked,
    That's the alternative. When actually engaged in combat, practitioners of dead martial arts often either:

A. Stumble around

B. Charge and swing

Kind of like untrained people, but with a little bit of stupid thrown in.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The way chunners talk up their style and talk **** about the other chun flavors, you'd expect a bunch of vids of good chunners beating up bad chunners.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last