Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bueller.........Bueller..........Bueller.........

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    It's true. I identified the corpse.
    While Phrost's body is dead, still he sits upon the Golden Throne... err... Golden Toilet, his mind sustained by the ritual sacrifice of countless chunners and strip-mall akidoka.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As the Hand of Phrost I run the small council of Bullshido. Anything you have to say to King Phrost you can say to me.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope he washes that hand.

DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Phrost is still alive, he just suffered a series of small strokes. I've been taking care of his affairs for him.

I'd ask him to come on here and post, but the doctor said he really shouldn't exert himself in any capacity until he feels better (Which might not be for a long time).
    The Phrost/Holy Moment relationship is more akin to Ramsay/Theon(Reek) dynamic.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And, the most disturbing post of the month award goes to...

Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    I hope he washes that hand.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    And, the most disturbing post of the month award goes to...
    Month ain't over yet, and Holy Moment is back.

Style
    vale tudo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TROLL!!! how dare ye. I'm a handsome troll.
    I found the answer it seems quite mixed reasons like a subliominal message. kind of like the illuminati is there but its not there, or they pretend its not there but we know its there
    Karate is fight first...or youre not supposed to fight or fight in self defence.
    Caporiera dance first fight second, katas/patterns/forms all having hidden moves in some form of dance taking a long time to get to a high standard or good standard?
    I have come to relize as there are many dojos as football clubs as there are many weird styles not so much parting a fool from his money, but doing katas or patterns what ever you call it. paying club fee's to pretend to hit people.. So much variety or /BS...in the end you'll just be training weights to look good every now and then doing a kata or doing front left kicks at chest height and head height because you can't be asked to hold a stretch for 30 seconds.

you might have taken up yoga or caporiera. They say the katas are hidden moves, they say katas are for health, maui thai fighters converting to karate...Wrestlers converting to BJJ, chess players converting to draughts, okay may be not the last one.
    I cool with that. when you do martial arts expect some dicks to wanna see fly kicks givin it large. I hope BJJ doesnt follow the same path as mc dojo !. where quality is sacrifired for quantity.or youll find yourself on you tube EXPOSED!.... lord forbid.

I nrver got a triangle choke to ever work as my legs are too short (I'm not a midget thats my personal preference) to do what gracie done to dan sevrern back in the day its amazing when peole get the move to work. i just walk off the mat in embarassment.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Green T View Post
    TROLL!!! how dare ye. I'm a handsome troll.
    I found the answer it seems quite mixed reasons like a subliominal message. kind of like the illuminati is there but its not there, or they pretend its not there but we know its there
    Karate is fight first...or youre not supposed to fight or fight in self defence.
    Caporiera dance first fight second, katas/patterns/forms all having hidden moves in some form of dance taking a long time to get to a high standard or good standard?
    I have come to relize as there are many dojos as football clubs as there are many weird styles not so much parting a fool from his money, but doing katas or patterns what ever you call it. paying club fee's to pretend to hit people.. So much variety or /BS...in the end you'll just be training weights to look good every now and then doing a kata or doing front left kicks at chest height and head height because you can't be asked to hold a stretch for 30 seconds.

you might have taken up yoga or caporiera. They say the katas are hidden moves, they say katas are for health, maui thai fighters converting to karate...Wrestlers converting to BJJ, chess players converting to draughts, okay may be not the last one.
    I cool with that. when you do martial arts expect some dicks to wanna see fly kicks givin it large. I hope BJJ doesnt follow the same path as mc dojo !. where quality is sacrifired for quantity.or youll find yourself on you tube EXPOSED!.... lord forbid.

I nrver got a triangle choke to ever work as my legs are too short (I'm not a midget thats my personal preference) to do what gracie done to dan sevrern back in the day its amazing when peole get the move to work. i just walk off the mat in embarassment.
    Look around you, my son. These lands have been ravaged by decades of bloody war. No seed can grow on this barren soil.

Go into the desert. And build yourself a new kingdom. May Allah guide you.
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 6/27/2016 5:19pm at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    None
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude. let me explain this to you real simple like.

Hopefully you understand, now.
    Last edited by Speaks Softly; 6/27/2016 6:54pm at . Reason: clarification
    The masters perfected Karate. What fool is there today that can step forward and perfect perfection -- From the introduction to the book "Shoto-Kan Karate-The Ultimate in Self-Defense" written by Peter Ventresca

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last