Style
    Wing Chun Kuen
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Groping Grappler Thumps Pilot Lover

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004380670,00.html

A WOMAN wrestler punched a randy airline pilot — after he told her their wild affair was over.

Ex-middleweight world champ Jocelyn Sagon gave Wayne Morgan a black eye when he said he wanted to be with his wife of 27 years.

The pair met at a hotel in Toulouse, France, four months ago while Wayne was on an eight-week training course.

MyTravel pilot Wayne, 53, swept Jocelyn off her feet, spinning lies about knowing royalty, playing rugby for Wales, ice hockey at the Olympics and being a European trampolining champ.

Soon he was enjoying sex three times a night with the toned grappler — and frequenting a gym to keep up in the “frenetic” sessions.

Besotted Jocelyn, 40, put her home up for sale and quit her design firm to move in to a lovenest he rented in Newcastle — 100 miles from his home in Pateley Bridge, North Yorks.

Wayne even sneaked off to his mistress when wife Judith went over to France to visit him.

Jocelyn said: “She walked past us as we were kissing passionately in an alley near the hotel and didn’t notice. He told me ten times a day how he loved me.” Wayne vowed to dump Judith, 57. But SHE called Jocelyn to say the game was up.

And Jocelyn landed the uppercut when Wayne last week told her he still loved his wife.

He said: “I tried a number of times to finish with her but she is so feisty. She flew into a rage and punched me. I didn’t retaliate because I knew I would hurt her. I’ve been stupid. I realise I love my wife more than anything.”

He claims Jocelyn — who kept a diary of romps — has threatened to kill him, his wife and herself.

Jocelyn said: “He left me devastated. I left my home, business, family and friends to come here. Now I’m left with nothing.”

Judith said: “I knew he was having an affair. We’ll get over it.”

He said: “I tried a number of times to finish with her but she is so feisty. She flew into a rage and punched me. I didn’t retaliate because I knew I would hurt her. I’ve been stupid. I realise I love my wife more than anything.”
    Didn't want to hurt her, or just afraid of TEH GRAPPL3 ? :)

Jonny

Style
    MT, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He got a black eye from an uppercut?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah... how does that work?

Style
    daat
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if his wife kicked his ass too?

Style
    MMA/Pankration
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, he was shittin' in his pants 'cuz of t3h gr4ppl3.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Style
    anti-bubba love-kwon fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    would have been better if she had G&Ped the **** out of him

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THE TRUE STORY about Jocelyne Sagon :
    Wayne Morgan complaigned to the police PRETENDING he got a black eye from Jocelyne, in order to cause her LEGAL problems and compromise her reputation.
    She immediately called the SUN to claim she did NOT punch him, and two journalists of the SUN PICTURED Wayne Morgan WITHOUT ANY BLACK EYE the day after.
    In 2005 the NEWCASTLE's COURT judged Wayne Morgan GUILTY. He cowardly LIED to the POLICE, he INVENTED this story (Or his wife invented it for him).
    !!!But the SUN, DARED to publish an untrue story to attract and amuse its readers!!!

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this a record for thread necro?

Style
    Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Is this a record for thread necro?
    Don't think so, but the good news is Phrost lifted the probation period for new posters.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Don't think so, but the good news is Phrost lifted the probation period for new posters.
    Not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.