Page 9 of 38 First ... 567891011121319 ... Last

Thread: Decking Hos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now to address a second point, what about striking?? Serious question is there actually any real proof that having greater strength in any real way gives someone a stronger chin?? The reason I ask is because if a woman has enough strength to knock a man out and has greater skill at striking, then what advantage would the greater strength of the man matter??

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Just a question for the thread how does Cyborg rate against a man??
    See you are asking the wrong question, Devil has already stated that Transgendered persons are still Male

If so how did Fallon Fox lose?
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    Yeah but you could have cranked on that ************ more and he wouldn't have gotten up.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as your claim of being able to beat Cyborg, vids or I will disagree.
    Why would I lose? I'd heel hook her and go home.

Now to address a second point, what about striking?? Serious question is there actually any real proof that having greater strength in any real way gives someone a stronger chin?? The reason I ask is because if a woman has enough strength to knock a man out and has greater skill at striking, then what advantage would the greater strength of the man matter??
    When a woman hits a guy, for the most part, the guy stands and either retaliates or eats it. When a man hits a woman, the woman drops and cries. Seriously, just watch people fight sometime.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Yeah but you could have cranked on that ************ more and he wouldn't have gotten up.
    True. I'm just saying that crippling injury isn't definite or immediate with leg locks.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    True. I'm just saying that crippling injury isn't definite or immediate with leg locks.
    True I was wondering if you have seen this video yet.

http://www.facebook.com/mmacoredotco...2941226776496/

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember that one.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why would I lose? I'd heel hook her and go home.

When a woman hits a guy, for the most part, the guy stands and either retaliates or eats it. When a man hits a woman, the woman drops and cries. Seriously, just watch people fight sometime.
    For the most part I would agree, but there are women who can take a punch and there are men who can't.

As for Cyborg I think we can all agree that you need to fight her and prove your statement.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    See you are asking the wrong question, Devil has already stated that Transgendered persons are still Male

If so how did Fallon Fox lose?
    Any man who would have his own dick hacked off was never a man to begin with.

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the streets men>women. Guys on the street who want to ball are aggressive and will trump a chicks skill. Seen little guys destroy larger guys cos they fought more aggressive.

Using ronda as an example is fucking dumb cos she got beat by another woman in the same weight division as her and then turned into a bitch after losing.

Ive seen chicks that should have been born males due to their agression and muscle definition but these women are the exception not the rule.

i used to train km with men and women. One of the instructors was a feminist, she said "women have always wanted equal right and now they have them. If they punch a guy they should be able to get punched back. I expect a guy to hit back thats why i have always thought about my actions".

Page 9 of 38 First ... 567891011121319 ... Last