Page 8 of 38 First ... 45678910111218 ... Last

Thread: Decking Hos

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    No. A choke induces a panic response which can kill the woman.
    Hold up a second, when are talking about self defense are we talking about a do or die situation or go pick up a fight with an idiot at the bar thing.

Sure they do. A complete disconnect? No. But a basic stunning leg lock? Sure. They'll get up.
    what? This isn't a challenge I just want to know what you mean by a stunning leg lock.
    Even a straight ankle lock can do some serious damage.

Run.
    I do believe this is the advise that we give all people here for the most part.

WHAT?
    What grappling is certainly the go to for any situation where you are dealing with someone you don't want to hurt but have to stop from hurting you, other than you know running away.
    Cause as you have pointed out punching a woman in the face is going to do nothing but get you into trouble.
    Pinning a bitch down and keeping her hands in a position where she can't reach for a knife/weapon is going to be the better option than you ask the crowd for help.
    In fact crowd management is going to be your best option being vocal setting the narrative by saying stop trying to hit me, loud over and over again.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    also a good one is if I let you up will you stop trying to hurt me.
    What ever you can do to paint them as the aggressor while you are obviously showing restraint.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, does anyone have anything to say about the topic?
    I've already said my peace.
    Women with any one or combination of these advantages, particularly with training, can and do take out men:
    1) true surprise, and/or
    2) a weapon, and/or
    3) the advantage of numbers, and/or
    4) other things I have probably missed.
    That being said, mass and the ability to move that mass, strength, and other physical attributes definitely matter in a physical altercation that degenerates into hand to hand combat.
    There is a reason there are weight classes in wrestling and boxing.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everyone would be so much happier if women would just stay in the damn kitchen and bring me a fucking sandwich. Seriously. Stop going out behaving like drunken whores. Stay at home with your man. Do the dishes. Breast feed. If there's a burglar, let your husband handle it. This is the way the world was meant to be.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to go ahead and guess that at least two people in this thread must have had their asses kicked by a woman and are now butthurt about it. Just a question for the thread how does Cyborg rate against a man?? And is anyone posting in this thread confident they could beat her??

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and guess that at least two people in this thread must have had their asses kicked by a woman and are now butthurt about it. Just a question for the thread how does Cyborg rate against a man?? And is anyone posting in this thread confident they could beat her??
    Cyborg IS a man.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hold up a second, when are talking about self defense are we talking about a do or die situation or go pick up a fight with an idiot at the bar thing.
    If it's not do or die, its not really self defense.

what? This isn't a challenge I just want to know what you mean by a stunning leg lock.
    Even a straight ankle lock can do some serious damage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LRIwyTi2BQ

He's fine. He gets up and wins third. I've done this many times.

What grappling is certainly the go to for any situation where you are dealing with someone you don't want to hurt but have to stop from hurting you, other than you know running away.
    I agree. I automatically read grappling as "tackle and ground and pound" when it's the street. My bad. But grappling just makes sense. You are correct.

In fact crowd management is going to be your best option being vocal setting the narrative by saying stop trying to hit me, loud over and over again.
    I agree.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that at least two people in this thread must have had their asses kicked by a woman and are now butthurt about it.
    Nah, I got punched by a woman and am now thinking about how to handle such scenarios.

Everyone would be so much happier if women would just stay in the damn kitchen and bring me a fucking sandwich. Seriously. Stop going out behaving like drunken whores. Stay at home with your man. Do the dishes. Breast feed. If there's a burglar, let your husband handle it. This is the way the world was meant to be.
    Um, for the record, not my position at all. Except the burglar part. Do let the man handle the burglar.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a question for the thread how does Cyborg rate against a man?? And is anyone posting in this thread confident they could beat her??
    How do you think she'd fare in men's UFC?

Yes, I could beat Cyborg.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do you think she'd fare in men's UFC?

Yes, I could beat Cyborg.
    I have no clue how "she" would do in men's UFC. Probably not much worse than some men have done is my best guess. As far as your claim of being able to beat Cyborg, vids or I will disagree.

There's actually a good reason I brought up Cyborg and it's to address one of two points. Roids. Now we all know God didn't create everyone equal, but science has a pill for that. I would argue that using performance enhancing drugs might come pretty close to evening the odds.

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

for real

Have any of you social justice warriors ever been to a school where you didn't have to go easy on the females? I was once reprimanded for being too rough. I was litterally told with all possible douchiness to "remember who I'm going against." Though, she had been there for years, and I had just started there. If anything, my actions are more along the lines of equality.

Page 8 of 38 First ... 45678910111218 ... Last