Page 7 of 38 First ... 3456789101117 ... Last

Thread: Decking Hos

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    These guys are wearing scarves and blazers. See how they're all fighting while the women are sitting around screaming?
    Once again not the fucking point.
    Women that don't train are going to be just about fucking useless in a fight period.

What I take issue with is that you don't think you could teach a woman to be able to do enough damage to a guy that isn't significantly stronger than her.
    Yes the men enjoy a great advantage in any sort of physical comparison. I sure as **** am not arguing that.
    But there are plenty of weak and shitty men, and they start fights too.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...-rough-on-men/

Yep Men are just not Men like they use to be to the tune of a 22% drop in test. compared to men of the past.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Once again not the fucking point.
    Women that don't train are going to be just about fucking useless in a fight period.

What I take issue with is that you don't think you could teach a woman to be able to do enough damage to a guy that isn't significantly stronger than her.
    Yes the men enjoy a great advantage in any sort of physical comparison. I sure as **** am not arguing that.
    But there are plenty of weak and shitty men, and they start fights too.
    You're still trying like hell to create this scenario where Xena the Warrior Princess is trying to fight some malnourished male invalid who just finished chemotherapy treatments. Stop. Dudes are way stronger than women. If you encounter a situation where that's not the case, it's automatically an oddball situation we're dealing with. Stop focusing on the oddball situations and think about the scenarios that will occur the vast majority of the time.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You misunderstand my point, Goodlun. Yes, I think I COULD train a woman to deal significant damage to a man. This is not a good thing. This gets women seriously hurt.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Should not even with decline in Test in modern men, they still have a metric **** ton more than women.

With the low range being 270 (ng/dL) for ave male vs the high range of 70 (ng/dL)

Of course men can hit 1,070 (ng/dL) and still fall into the normal range.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Should not even with decline in Test in modern men, they still have a metric **** ton more than women.

With the low range being 270 (ng/dL) for ave male vs the high range of 70 (ng/dL)

Of course men can hit 1,070 (ng/dL) and still fall into the normal range.
    Exactly. I don't even know what we're arguing about. It's a silly argument. So tell me I'm right and admit I'm smarter than you or anyone in your family and we can move on peacefully.

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is common sense. For the purposes of any meaningful analysis of violence by and against women, women can't beat men. Period. It's just reality.

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, does anyone have anything to say about the topic?

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    You misunderstand my point, Goodlun. Yes, I think I COULD train a woman to deal significant damage to a man. This is not a good thing. This gets women seriously hurt.
    Hold up, what sort of serious damage is she going to do that allows a man to still fight?
    A choke should end the fight out right.
    A leg lock he isn't getting back up to do anything.
    Maybe with a broken shoulder joint or elbow they could still fight on.

This leaves the question as to what you should be teaching them to do.

Also when comes to men dealing with women the obvious answer is grappling is a far superior option than striking obviously.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A choke should end the fight out right.
    No. A choke induces a panic response which can kill the woman.

A leg lock he isn't getting back up to do anything.
    Sure they do. A complete disconnect? No. But a basic stunning leg lock? Sure. They'll get up.

This leaves the question as to what you should be teaching them to do.
    Run.

Also when comes to men dealing with women the obvious answer is grappling is a far superior option than striking obviously.
    WHAT?

Page 7 of 38 First ... 3456789101117 ... Last