Page 4 of 38 First 1234567814 ... Last

Thread: Decking Hos

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    No, but you will find case videos of women using potentially lethal or actually lethal force against men.

Devil made the point of saying that a woman who ran over a man did not kick his ass.
    But he took a beating nonetheless.

As a species, we are tool users and planning animals.

Our combat towards those in our tribe for social status might be non-lethal,
    But primates like Chimps and Humans attack to maim and kill other primates fairly often.
    So, combat for Humans does not mean empty handed, one on one, martial arts encounters with a build up before the attack as often as the marketing videotapes would have us believe.
    Nothing about the OP led me to believe he was referring to all out combat with weapons. You can come up with a million stupid examples about vehicular manslaughter and automatic weapons. We're clearly talking here about bitches who show their asses and start fist fights. That's a real occurrence that happens.

At least that's what we were talking about until you dummies changed the whole topic at hand to suit your silly narrative to be about "I am woman, here me roar."

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    ANY able bodied man
    I am sorry but this dude could easily get his ass beat
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I am sorry but this dude could easily get his ass beat
    By whom?

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By whom?
    Just about any woman I have ever trained with. That guy has 0 and I mean 0 fucking advantages that a guy normally has.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just about any woman I have ever trained with. That guy has 0 and I mean 0 fucking advantages that a guy normally has.
    Bullshit. Why do you say that? Because he dresses like a *****?

First of all, it's impossible to determine his height based on that picture. That fucking dude might be 6'3" for all we know. He might weigh 190 lbs. He might be fit as a fiddle. He might be mean as a goddamn rattlesnake. We don't know, do we?

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshit. Why do you say that? Because he dresses like a *****?

First of all, it's impossible to determine his height based on that picture. That fucking dude might be 6'3" for all we know. He might weigh 190 lbs. He might be fit as a fiddle. He might be mean as a goddamn rattlesnake. We don't know, do we?
    Sure, he could be but what about all the other pussies out there, you know that they exist, you know there are scrawny mother fucking guys that can't even do a fucking push up.
    You know there complete pussies out their that are "able bodied" you know there are plenty of sissified males around.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure, he could be but what about all the other pussies out there?
    I don't know. How do you usually protect yourself?

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how I'm an idiot for thinking about and discussing the very real possibility of violence against women and the technical, social and legal ramifications of it. Last night we had a small woman assault a manager, attempt to assault another security guard and then assaulted me. It raises the obvious question about how much force women are actually capable of, and how much to use in return. NOT thinking about violence against women and being incapable of violence against women actually increases the amount of violence used. In this case, the bitch threw a solid hay maker. Cracked me in the temple. The customers, the club owner and myself all had opinions on how much force should be used. I reflexively went with a mid level option that left open escalation, a choke hold. The customers then stepped up to fight and we argued about the level of force I was using against her. The owner backed the force level and explained to the hot headed customers what was going down.

Now, let's say I wasn't thinking about violence against women and how to properly execute it. I could've easily reflexively decked her, starting a massive brawl in front of the club. Or I could've sat there shocked and eaten another blow. This was a scenario where the woman had a solid capacity for violence and was capable of doing damage, but completely incapable to winning a fight. I let her know too, that I would **** her ass up if she insisted on doing violence to me. Winning may have been impossible, but hurting me was.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know. How do you usually protect yourself?
    By living in an upper middle class neighbor hood and driving every where I go?

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No. Where do people get this idea? Women can beat men in sparring, in demonstrations, in low intensity conflicts. In an out and out brawl, if a man is intent on harming her, or worse, genuinely afraid for his safety, he can break a woman with little effort. This is such a dangerous lie, as it encourages women to try their luck against men. Don't.

Page 4 of 38 First 1234567814 ... Last