Page 37 of 38 First ... 27333435363738 Last

Thread: Decking Hos

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    anyone with a CCW (or whatever MA calls them) should know that they aren't allowed to carry in a bar.
    It is not illegal to carry in a bar in MA. The bar is entirely within their rights to forbid entry to anyone carrying a firearm, disregarding or circumventing such a policy would be trespassing.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    It is not illegal to carry in a bar in MA. The bar is entirely within their rights to forbid entry to anyone carrying a firearm, disregarding or circumventing such a policy would be trespassing.
    right but you can't actually drink in that bar.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    right but you can't actually drink in that bar.
    I don't know Massachusetts law at all but I would wager it's not illegal to drink with a gun. It's illegal to be drunk. That's how it is in Florida anyway.

Also in Florida the language for concealed carry reads that you can be at a pub but you can't be physically sitting at the bar with a gun. It's a loopy rule.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I believe it is illegal to be drunk with a gun, but not to drink with a gun. It's also technical an open carry state, but you will definitely be arrested if you try it, so I'd skip trying to find the line between "drinking" and "drunk."
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't know, don't care. **** ain't coming through my station.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Yes, I believe it is illegal to be drunk with a gun, but not to drink with a gun. It's also technical an open carry state, but you will definitely be arrested if you try it, so I'd skip trying to find the line between "drinking" and "drunk."
    I know that in Idaho carrying a concealed firearm and being intoxicated is a misdemeanor. I've seen a couple of guys in court being arraigned for it.

Starting July 1st, we won't need to have a CCW to carry concealed anymore in any case.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus ****. I feel like every time I check back in on Bullshido, there's some shitstorm like this going on. It makes me embarassed to have ever been a part of this forum.
    Congratulations, Villain. You are the cancer killing Bullshido. It is you.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Jesus ****. I feel like every time I check back in on Bullshido, there's some shitstorm like this going on. It makes me embarassed to have ever been a part of this forum.
    Congratulations, Villain. You are the cancer killing Bullshido. It is you.
    No one forces you to stay or even occasionally visit. When was the last time you came here and, instead of complaining, made even the tiniest of contributions?
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 5/27/2016 4:40pm at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    No one forces you to stay or even occasionally visit. When was the last time you came here and, instead of complaining, made even the tiniest of contributions?
    According to my records, it was approximately a month ago, when I started this thread on right body kicks:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=125491

Not as exciting as virulent misogyny, I know, but it harkens back to a halcyon era of discussing martial arts on martial arts forums.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    According to my records, it was approximately a month ago, when I started this thread on right body kicks:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=125491

Not as exciting as virulent misogyny, I know, but it harkens back to a halcyon era of discussing martial arts on martial arts forums.
    Did you even read the thread? It's initially about his experiences as a bouncer, particularly on dealing with violent wimminz.

But hey, leave it to the commie leftist LGBBQ white knights to get all offended on behalf of everyone.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Page 37 of 38 First ... 27333435363738 Last