Page 3 of 38 First 123456713 ... Last

Thread: Decking Hos

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    All other things being equal, the idea of able bodied women beating up able bodied men in a fight when he genuinely is trying to hurt her is pretty ridiculous.
    Right, but that is more of this sport fighting mentality, that all things will be equal. The real world things are hardly equal and your just as likely to get sucker punched by some 300 lb woman than some 90 lb woman.
    Though neither of those extremes are in the danger zone.
    You get clocked by a chick that does hit the Boxing gym 3 times a week that is also bigger than you, you are going to fucking feel it, and if you have had more to drink than her well ****...
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    or even worse one of these chicks that is going to nail you right in the nuts without much warning.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.

Style
    BJJ WB
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    .....fight hard enough and well enough to earn themselves a proper ass kicking and/or trigger a man's defensive response...
    What the **** is this? The MA equivalent of 'she was asking for it'?

Unless you're throwing defensive punches and clip someone on the chin and KO them in a heartbeat, there's no excuse for this kind of thinking. There's rarely a good reason to DECIDE that ANYone (male or female) DESERVES an ass whooping.

Especially a female (TRYING to get arrested, are we?)

If you're in a position to whoop ass, you're also in a position to show restraint.

If someone killed your mother, I get it. Have at em. But if it's truly a situation where some girl gets crazy and wants to try and **** you up over something stupid, and you want to be able to claim self defense later on, you can't hit her.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    however to be clear this is typically the outcome

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is what happens when one underestimates his opponent:

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Right, but that is more of this sport fighting mentality, that all things will be equal. The real world things are hardly equal and your just as likely to get sucker punched by some 300 lb woman than some 90 lb woman.
    Though neither of those extremes are in the danger zone.
    You get clocked by a chick that does hit the Boxing gym 3 times a week that is also bigger than you, you are going to fucking feel it, and if you have had more to drink than her well ****...
    **** your extreme examples. Listen to what you're really saying. That women and men are equally dangerous to fight, or even somewhere in the same vicinity. That's crazy talk.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    **** your extreme examples. Listen to what you're really saying. That women and men are equally dangerous to fight, or even somewhere in the same vicinity. That's crazy talk.
    a bit of a misnomer, I don't have to go to extremes to make an example, the claim is you can't teach women to fight.
    Are they going to be competitive against competitive males? **** no!

However look around your office come on seriously how man of those men are really "MEN".
    How man of them get winded walking down the fucking hall.
    How man of them are not just giant fucking bitches to begin with.
    You are telling me a woman with reasonable combat sports experience isn't going to whop their ass?
    That is not an extreme example its on in context of the claims.

It still comes down to the same old bullshit with martial arts, that their is a point where a difference in technical level and experience can over comes size/strength/aggression.
    As you know that is an uphill fight for men, and its an even steeper hill for women. How many Women are willing to climb that hill? Not very many.
    So no I am not going to sit here and say.

"That women and men are equally dangerous to fight, or even somewhere in the same vicinity." Cause that is crazy talk.

What I am willing to say is that if a woman is willing to work hard enough for it she can protect herself.

But I will give you this for sure.
    Your not going to find a one hit knock out compilation on youtube of women KOing men.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a bit of a misnomer, I don't have to go to extremes to make an example, the claim is you can't teach women to fight.

However look around your office come on seriously how man of those men are really "MEN".
    You are telling me a woman with reasonable combat sports experience isn't going to whop their ass?

It still comes down to the same old bullshit with martial arts, that their is a point where a difference in technical level and experience can over comes size/strength/aggression.
    As you know that is an uphill fight for men, and its an even steeper hill for women. How many Women are willing to climb that hill? Not very many.

"That women and men are equally dangerous to fight, or even somewhere in the same vicinity." Cause that is crazy talk.

What I am willing to say is that if a woman is willing to work hard enough for it she can protect herself.

Your not going to find a one hit knock out compilation on youtube of women KOing men.
    Women who can beat men....ANY able bodied man are few and far between. They'd need to be world class fighters to do it reliably and even then it's kind of iffy.

In the first gym I trained jiu jitsu in there was a chick who became one of the top MMA fighters in the entire world. She was just not that much of a threat to the men there. Even the white belts. That size and power difference is fucking huge. And she was an elite fighter.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No, but you will find case videos of women using potentially lethal or actually lethal force against men.

Devil made the point of saying that a woman who ran over a man did not kick his ass.
    But he took a beating nonetheless.

As a species, we are tool users and planning animals.

Our combat towards those in our tribe for social status might be non-lethal,
    But primates like Chimps and Humans attack to maim and kill other primates fairly often.
    So, combat for Humans does not mean empty handed, one on one, martial arts encounters with a build up before the attack as often as the marketing videotapes would have us believe.

Style
    BJJ WB
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think another huge part of this is the Mike Tyson effect. Most women feel like the idea of even trying to assault a man is ludicrous. And most of them are right, in most circumstances. Just like there's plenty of guys who will tell you you can never kick your dads ass. The mind is a powerful thing.... in both directions, positive and negative.

But the thing is, every now and then you get a pit bull. You get a Ronda. They're out there. They look like accountants and babysitters or whatever, but inside, they dgaf and will come at you like you're just another hoe she's gonna maim. She's immune to that mental block that can decide the outcome before the bell.

Combine that mindset, the ferocious, next-level confidence in ones' self that we've seen in fighters like Anderson or Mike Tyson..... with a decent repertoire of MA ability...... and I think you'd be surprised what that (albeit rare) woman could do to the average in shape male.

Page 3 of 38 First 123456713 ... Last