Page 11 of 38 First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last

Thread: Decking Hos

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
    I've not seen a thing to suggest that Cyborg has noteable heel hook defense. The last two people to stop my attack were Tonon and Ryan. Everyone else dropped in seconds. I see no reason why Cyborg would be different.
    MMA and BJJ are two very different things.

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    MMA and BJJ are two very different things.
    So when I "stand and bang" with her, she KOs me? I don't do that. When they passed around that shitty, shitty ass gameplan, I declined. Why so many took it up is beyond me.

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just realized what this is. This is just another version of "I don't need to train, when I get angry I turn into a fucking animal" and "I could never join the Army because I would punch a drill sergeant if he yelled at me" dipshit lines of reasoning you hear. It's the exact same line of retarded ass reasoning. A woman that can deadlift 300lbs and goes to Muay Thai three days a week is going to beat the **** out of some 130lb hipster beta male that never exercises. This entire thread is a monument to human retardation. Devil is just a fucking keyboard warrior, and I'm pretty sure that the acid has finally cooked The Villain's brain. Go home guys. We're done here.
    Well said my friend. However, all your bluster doesn't change the way that the math works out. A woman trying to take a man in a street fight under any circumstances is a terrible, terrible idea. Any teaching that this a good plan just needs to stop. It's a terrible plan.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So when I "stand and bang" with her, she KOs me? I don't do that. When they passed around that shitty, shitty ass gameplan, I declined. Why so many took it up is beyond me.
    You seem to have zero takedown game. Pulling guard doesn't work nearly as well in MMA.

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You seem to have zero takedown game. Pulling guard doesn't work nearly as well in MMA.
    I don't HAVE a "takedown game". I am however a wrestler. I am also a judoka. I'm all set.

I get it. We're all rooting for the lady. It's just not realistic. The sooner you can look that blunt truth in the eye, the sooner you can make intelligent decisions in situations involving violence, women and/or violent women. However, if you're out there teaching a woman she can triangle choke her way out of a rape, that's just not right.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    However, if you're out there teaching a woman she can triangle choke her way out of a rape, that's just not right.
    DUBAI // A bus driver who tried to rape a passenger at knifepoint chose the wrong victim, a court heard yesterday.
    The female sailor knocked a knife from her attacker's grasp, broke it in two, bit his hand, wrestled him to the ground and put him in a stranglehold between her thighs.
    Having beaten him into submission, she left the bus and reported the incident to her boss.

Source:
    Woman sailor thwarts Dubai rape attempt with leg stranglehold

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't HAVE a "takedown game". I am however a wrestler. I am also a judoka. I'm all set.

I get it. We're all rooting for the lady. It's just not realistic. The sooner you can look that blunt truth in the eye, the sooner you can make intelligent decisions in situations involving violence, women and/or violent women. However, if you're out there teaching a woman she can triangle choke her way out of a rape, that's just not right.
    A women in England did just that last year...

Style
    講手
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    DUBAI // A bus driver who tried to rape a passenger at knifepoint chose the wrong victim, a court heard yesterday.
    The female sailor knocked a knife from her attacker's grasp, broke it in two, bit his hand, wrestled him to the ground and put him in a stranglehold between her thighs.
    Having beaten him into submission, she left the bus and reported the incident to her boss.

Source:
    Woman sailor thwarts Dubai rape attempt with leg stranglehold
    This is a powerful, uplifting story... And still a terrible idea

Style
    講手
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Basically, I think that the fantasy, which is appealing and which does sometimes indeed happen, is blocking the view of reality. I get the motif, I've heard the stories, I'm all for it. I don't think it works though. Every time I see someone try it, it fails. However, what I do see is a standard scenario, recurring with the same results, that comes to involve an injured or threatened woman; and about half a dozen different males on all sides of the matter. How many times do you think I see that on a Saturday night vs your Kung fu fantasy?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

And I still say prove it. I'm sure Cyborg would probably fight you. But before you get your ass kicked by her do us all a favor and tell us exactly how we should teach women to defend themselves. All you keep saying is don't have them fight men, but what do you suggest they should do if attacked by a man??

Page 11 of 38 First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last