Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    boxing, jiujitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, Mighty Mouse is a brilliant fighter. It's too bad he doesn't get the love he deserves.

Yair Rodriguez continues to impress.

Jones seemed to have some ring rust. It's probably a good thing for him that he didn't fight Cormier right off the bat.

Barboza vs Pettis was a decent fight, but I was hoping for fire works. Barboza did a great job making sure he didn't leave any openings for Pettis to ninja kick through. His leg kicks and counter left hook looked very nice.

Overall it was a decent card. No fight blew me away, but none were really bad, either. I'm glad I caught it in a bar instead of ordering it.

Style
    Short Fist Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jones fight was a bit of a snore-fest but the Barbosa - Pettis match was quite entertaining.
    Cormier was wishing he hadn't been injured after watching a rusty Jones though, to be sure.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Style
    TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those who missed the event
    http://bestinmma.blogspot.com/2016/0...ejudo-ufc.html
    Okay guess I'lll be in the minority and not hate on Jon Jones for not destroying Saint P and Cejudo come on son all that build up for nothing.
    Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Page 2 of 2 First 12