Thread: Bloodsport II

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bloodsport II

So, today a friend of mine burned me this CD full of martial arts fight scenes from low budget Eastern European movies, horrible made-for-TV US movies, and WMAC Masters, or whatever that show was called.

One clip was called "Bloodsport II", and I could not believe what I saw. It had an honest-to-god Eastern European Van Damme look-alike, someone pretending to be that same uncouth American guy from Bloodsport, and a low-budget tournament set surrounded by, like, folding chairs. The clip had a woman in spandex fighting a really fat guy in a red kung fu outfit who kept swinging his arms around the whole scene and attacking the air.

I felt sick even as I watched it.
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw that cheese-fest. Actually, I didn't think it was as bad as the first one.

The protagonist wasn't Frank Dux either, which was a bonus.
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Erik Paulson and Hee Il Cho are in that movie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Erik Paulson's in it?!? Crikey, I have to see it now.
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I havn't seen a low buget movie...for years...with the exeption of the AMAZING SPECIAL AFFECTS in the 10.5 movie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FWIW, there were even some sequels to Van Damme's "Kickboxer" released in Asia. They had a Tong Po lookalike as the villain. One of those was set in Mexico, where Tong Po is an enforcer for a drug cartel. He passes his free time by holding a Kumite style tournament. The hero then infiltrates it as a competitor. The supporting actress was creative forms champion Michelle Krasnoo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm pretty sure that was the 3rd one. It also starred that guy from "Step by Step." It was a God-awful movie too.