Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    5/19/2004 7:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by TheGodDamnMan
    Women are different. Just because all women are not noticably different than men doesn't make this statement any less true.
    Uh, dude, what about the boobs? How many androgynous women do you think exist?
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

How do I shot web?

Posted On:
    5/20/2004 9:38am

supporting member
     Style: JKDC, Kali, Swords

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Re: my rebutal

Originally posted by Boyd
    You realize that I copywrote that phrase like a year and a half ago, right? YOU'RE IN DEEP DO-DO MISTER.

Anyway, the whole "women suck" trend would bring a smile to my heart if not for the fact that it's so period for emphasis obviously period for emphasis trolling period to end a sentence. I'm beginning to rapidly lose my patience with all the speds who treat Kungfoolss like anything besides the brightest, shiniest star of the Look Friends Aren't I Unique galaxy, and now people are starting to treat the endless permutations of KI/TGDM/Whosoever with the same level of psuedosincerity usually reserved for the King or Queen of Norway.

This is a problem, folks. Not that I take any issue with women bashing, but when every time someone makes a one-line post about how "yeah so I was at Rite-Aid and this woman was buying ice cream because women love ice cream specifically fatty varities" we have a 100+ post SQUAWK WOMEN ARE GOD'S SPECIAL LITTLE GIFT TO US, then we have issues and yes, you're all being fags.
    I must agree here.

Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

How do I shot web?

Posted On:
    5/20/2004 9:39am

supporting member
     Style: JKDC, Kali, Swords

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Samuel Browning
    is problem my, don't woman me understand. :)
    Grammar's good you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345