Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/12/2002 3:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see the need to ban him, he is no threat to any logical thinkers and debaters here. If Mcdojo bans him, I can see he will use this as another delusional proof of his, proclaiming BS like how Mcdojoers are so scared of his information and theories that they need to resort to banning him. Don't give this wing nut another potential ammo for his propaganda war. He's already on the loosing side of the war badly, considering how he constantly gets owned in any logical debate in various forums or how he is percieved as the laughing stock of the MA and SD community. I say let him post and watch as he slowly kills himself and his credibility without any of his opponents' effort - notice how his forum has been so quiet that he's just about the only one who post there. Besides, some of his articles are amusing funny reads anyway.

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    12/12/2002 3:11am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ban him? Is he intimidating? J Zen makes a good point; banning him confers a certain legitimacy to his claims of being "feared". I think he's a rather amusing countervalent voice, and mostly ignore the SCARS stuff.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12