Page 53 of 60 First ... 343495051525354555657 ... Last
  1. #521
    slamdunc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,537
    Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    I only ever watched that show a few times and that was largely due to my facination with the size of Mrs Dogs breasts.

    She seamed to defy all the laws of physics.
    While they are remarkable, think of all the 'tacky' you'd have to go through to get to them. Then to have to listen to her loud mouth day-in and day-out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.

  2. #522
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,408
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    While they are remarkable, think of all the 'tacky' you'd have to go through to get to them. Then to have to listen to her loud mouth day-in and day-out.

    I don't know if I've shared any stories here but I imagine you have only the faintest idea.

    On the other hand a friend did some work for them and he seemed to enjoy the time.

  3. #523
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,408
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    According to stuff I read, Duane Chapman doesn't even own this property. This might just be corporate advertising placed in a location only "Dog Hunters" would find it.

    Sure, because the smart way to use advertising dollars is to buy a gate for a multi million dollar home, for someone else.
    I suppose you'd love to have that greet you every time you pull in considering your admiration for the man.

  4. #524
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,408
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Andrew Luster? I was referring to the pre-reality TV Dog, and why he became a household name. Not the commercialized identity, corroded by fame.

    He's a little man fyi.
    I thought he was some comic double at first, even with the lifts.

  5. #525
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,408
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go watch an episode and pay attention to the camera work, hahahaha...
    They are very good at what they do.

  6. #526

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    2,177
    Style
    Jiu-Jitsu, Judo,Wrestling
    Click Here to Visit My Business
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
    YOU TAKE THAT BACK! Patrick Swayze was a hero. I even admit that I almost liked Dirty Dancing.
    Which line was better?

    "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."

    Or

    "Be nice. Until it's time to not be nice."

    I use both in my martial arts teaching at least once a month...

  7. #527

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Sure, because the smart way to use advertising dollars is to buy a gate for a multi million dollar home, for someone else.
    I suppose you'd love to have that greet you every time you pull in considering your admiration for the man.
    See for yourself. This video was taken before the new gate was put in. It's all merchandising.

    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 12/02/2016 7:30pm at .

  8. #528

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Which line was better?

    "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."

    Or

    "Be nice. Until it's time to not be nice."

    I use both in my martial arts teaching at least once a month...
    I am a very big Swayze fan. But he had one of the most disturbing roles in motion picture history, and no I don't mean the one in that shitty trucker movie, "Black Dog". "Dirty Dancing" and "Road House" have got zero on this skull ****.

    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 12/02/2016 7:45pm at .

  9. #529
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,408
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    See for yourself. This video was taken before the new gate was put in. It's all merchandising.


    What exactly do you think that is supposed to show me?
    I don't need youtube to see the house.
    It's like 20 mins away.

  10. #530

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    What exactly do you think that is supposed to show me?
    I don't need youtube to see the house.
    It's like 20 mins away.
    Do you know who actually owns the property? According to what I read, it's not any Chapman. I think it's a corporate lot, making the branding a given. Is there any indication Duane Chapman is responsible for putting that sign up? Is that really his full time domicile? If so, why doesn't he own it?

Page 53 of 60 First ... 343495051525354555657 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in