Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last
    Style
    TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

UFC 193: Rousey vs. Holm

I might have go back to illegal streaming for this one. Nice line up even though the main will be another dusting.
    Fight Card
    Weight class Method Round Time Notes
    Women's Bantamweight Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Holly Holm [a]
    Women's Strawweight Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c) vs. Valérie Létourneau [b]
    Heavyweight Mark Hunt vs. Antônio Silva
    Middleweight Robert Whittaker vs. Uriah Hall
    Heavyweight Stefan Struve vs. Jared Rosholt
    Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
    Lightweight Jake Matthews vs. Akbarh Arreola
    Welterweight Kyle Noke vs. Peter Sobotta
    Light Heavyweight Anthony Perosh vs. Gian Villante
    Flyweight Richie Vaculik vs. Danny Martinez
    Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
    Middleweight Dan Kelly vs. Steve Montgomery
    Welterweight Richard Walsh vs. Steve Kennedy
    Welterweight James Moontasri vs. Anton Zafir
    Flyweight Ben Nguyen vs. Ryan Benoit
    Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Style
    Yagyu Shinkage Ryu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looking forward to Hunt vs Silva II.

Style
    BJJ blue, judo ikkyu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holm is largely untested, but the idea has been planted in my mind that her camp has proper game-planning, and that she has the ability and discipline to execute a stick-and-move gameplan. This gives me hope enough to be excited.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually think this may be one of Ronda's easiest fights yet, despite the hype. I'm not impressed with Holm's power and I don't think she has a snowball's chance in Hell of keeping Ronda off of her and picking her apart for multiple rounds. Furthermore, I think Rousey has displayed more devastating striking than Holm as of late.

Style
    MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ronda is just too good, the best, at what she does for any of them at the moment. I hate to say what's been said to death like a broken record, but until, or if ever, Mr. White and her allow Cyborg to happen before it's too late, I'm not too bothered viewing any of her fights. I'm more interested in watching Joanna, but you never know....

Because Fight Pass sucks in the UK, I'll just find out in my FB news feed as usual when I wake up Sunday morning.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulsteryank View Post
    Ronda is just too good, the best, at what she does for any of them at the moment. I hate to say what's been said to death like a broken record, but until, or if ever, Mr. White and her allow Cyborg to happen before it's too late, I'm not too bothered viewing any of her fights. I'm more interested in watching Joanna, but you never know....

Because Fight Pass sucks in the UK, I'll just find out in my FB news feed as usual when I wake up Sunday morning.
    At this point I doubt Cyborg would really do any better than anyone else Rousey has fought. Mostly it would be a hype train fight with no real money shot at the end.

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    At this point I doubt Cyborg would really do any better than anyone else Rousey has fought. Mostly it would be a hype train fight with no real money shot at the end.
    You could be right, however with Cyborg agreeing to make the weight, I'm curious to why it hasn't happened yet as she seems pretty adamant to get in there with her. Ronda's a true champ, and usually I don't have any time for those with a history of PED use, but if that's the sole reason Ronda us giving (before it was the weight) then it seems a bit dodgy. I mean amateurs have to fight people on roids all the time. A professional, and champion in her position should be ready for that hurdle since you know they'd test the hell out of Justino.

As far as skill, it could just end up being a hype fight, but I think would be one of the more anticipated match ups or else what's next, Tate yet again, or retirement?.......actually I'm seeing a few claims of Dana suggesting Cyborg to be next for Rousey, so we may just see.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

UFC 193: Rousey vs. Holm

Cyborg is still the best matchup although I doubt she can beat Rousey at this point.

Style
    TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing

Style
    TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Prelims were good two finishes and impressive how the stadium is so full for prelims before the prelims.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last