Style
    Kyokushin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Can't sleep because of loud-ass housemates or neighbors?

You don't have to be cold with a higher power bill in the winter by running a box fan because-

Why did I not try this before???

Style
    MMA BJJ TKD
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Used to live next to noisy neighbours. We combatted it with extremely early mornings when our baby woke up. What with having the TV hooked up to a stupidly loud surround sound system and access to all children's channels we outranked our neighbour on timing and volume.

We sleep in peace now.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Back in the late 90s, my friend's dad lived in an apartment by the beach. He had neighbors who would play loud rap. He'd counter by playing loud bluegrass. It was hilarious.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At my last residence, I was on the ground floor, the houses were separated only by the neighbor's driveway, which was adjacent to the only rooms that could be used as bedrooms, the other side being occupied by the stairways and the kitchen. For years, some dickfunnel with a piece of **** carburated import lived there, and took about twenty minutes warming the shitbox up enough for it to gag on its own cock to the end of the driveway. It was incapable of idling unassisted, so it was twenty minutes of microphallus punching the accelerator every two and a half seconds, clogging the air with the noise of a 1.1L engine dying through a thoroughly perforated metal box that bore only a passing resemblance to a muffler.

After he moved/was murdered, another family of clods moved in. As the driveway was single-width, and a number of residents drove, it was easy enough to get parked in. One bridge troll's solution was to stand next to his car, bellowing the name of the yokel parked in front of him.

The above two auditory infractions occurred within about three feet of my bedroom window.

An argument with a domestic partner isn't really an argument unless you are both outside.

Of course, in addition to douchebaggery above and beyond, there was also the Brazilian Doorbell. This referring, of course, to the practice of arriving at a friend/lover/fellow gang member's address, and rather than ringing/paging/texting/calling, to lean on the horn until the genetic error emerges from it's cave. Because the North Shore of Massachusetts is populated exclusively by assholes. Massholes, if you will.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    mt/bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is so relaxing!

I prefer the sounds of an Air conditioner... but this can do too.