Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2004 6:16am

Style: BJJ, CSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder how long we've got before Kungfools comes on here and tells us how in that situation he would have killed everyone involved within 30 seconds because of his superior SCARS knowledge?

is a Godd*mn Federale!

Posted On:
    5/14/2004 6:21am

supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by The_Dude73
    I wonder how long we've got before Kungfools comes on here and tells us how in that situation he would have killed everyone involved within 30 seconds because of his superior SCARS knowledge?
    As soon as he logs on, I'm sure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2004 7:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should've let them kick the crap out of each other; meanwhile you write down notes on the various techniques and psychology involved. Just think about it - if you hadn't helped to break up the fight then you'd have an even better story to tell on Bullshido! I hope that you act more sensibly next time :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2004 8:22am

Style: Muay Thai & "t3h gr4ppl3"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I myself do RBSD to round out my MMA for self-defense purposes, but I must admit that over time I have become somewhat disenchanted by RBSD and its methodoligies. I have found that in alot of cases if you take out the "R" and the "D" out of RBSD you get down to the root of alot of what they teach. If I were you, I wouldn't hold your breath on getting a reply from the CFA forum. All those guys do is nut-ride you-know-who. Actually, on this forum your more likely to find guys who are knowledgeable and willing to share their expertise (even if it's not wanted :D ) And honestly dude, you should have just waited for the police. You and your girl weren't in danger and that homeless guy could have had a syringe needle and stabbed you with it.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    5/14/2004 8:30am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think by "Coffee Shop" he meant "Gay Bar" and by "blue shirt guy" he meant "Boyfriend"...

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/14/2004 8:36am

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i like how the cop (ka-bar) is like, "stay the hell out of the way and let them go at it" rather than "good work son"

haha, you silly cops.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/14/2004 8:39am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, That's mean. Although not neccessarily advisable, placing yourself between two people that want to hurt each other shows courage. I think he acted well for the most part (the "pumping up") might have been a bit much, but his intentions seem fair.

Maybe he just wanted to impress his Girlfriend, but that's not the message he's trying to communicate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2004 9:02am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While you were in the middle of the two you should've just whipped out a side kick on to the vagrant. BAM! problem solved.

Stallowned!

Posted On:
    5/14/2004 9:07am

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dropping your pants and exposing yourself is a sure-fire way to diffuse situations such as these.

Seeker of Truth

Posted On:
    5/14/2004 9:15am

supporting member
     Style: Five Animal Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wasn't there, but it sounds like "blue shirt man" was just as out of line as "the vagrant". Did the "crazy guy" start having fits outside before blue shirt man went looking for a fiight?

Secondly find it funny how you complain about having to stand a few minutes outside in the cold, while in a likelyhood the "drug crazed vagrant" you vilify has to SLEEP out there you asshole. You ever think to yourself that maybe it was the guy's plan to get arrested so he could at least have a warm bed and a hot meal and, I don't know, not freeze to death?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast