Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rousey/Tate 3 - Women's MMA Sucks

http://www.ufc.com/news/miesha-tate-...the-winner-190

Dude.....seriously? The UFC is going to make Ronda Rousey beat up Miesha Tate again? Why, for the love of all that is holy? Please kill me now.

What a waste of talent. On what planet does a fighter who has gotten massacred by the champ in two title fights get another shot at that same champ? Not close fights. Not controversial decisions. Massacres. With a broken arm to boot.

This matchup shows three things....

1. The talent pool in women's MMA is complete garbage.

2. The UFC is not committed to making the best possible matchups, particularly with the women. Because obviously the woman who has been destroyed by the champ twice is not the most likely person to beat the champ. Maybe no other woman on the planet can do it. But for crying out loud, give somebody else a fucking shot.

3. The UFC wants to protect Rousey at all costs. She's their cash cow. They don't want anyone to beat her. They will baby her and give her the easiest route to victory in any way they possibly can.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rando Rousey vs Cm Punk.

**** it, I don't care anymore.

EDIT: To elaborate, Ronda is a Rocky Marciano situation. She's lightyears ahead of her competition, just beating up another fool every other week (might as well be Cm Punk).
    Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 7/28/2015 3:13pm at .
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    Pumping iron
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, I've ALWAYS considered WMMA to be poor man's MMA.

My interest in Ronda Rousey has faded like an old fad.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually have more respect for Rousey than I did a couple years ago. I thought she got way too much hype and was unproven and beatable. And I was right.

But she's gotten better and is a much better fighter at this point. She'll never get her equivalent of Joe Frazier that could make her the WMMA equivalent of Ali. But that's mostly not her fault. The talent pool is weak and the UFC won't consistently match her against the best talent available.

Style
    Pumping iron
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    The talent pool is weak and the UFC won't consistently match her against the best talent available.
    Apart from Cyborg, there is not much they can do.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Cyborg would still be interesting but the UFC already fucked that up, really. Those two should've fought way back, when it would've been a super exciting fight. Rousey would probably run through her like nothing now.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, I didn't say match her against people who can beat her. There's probably nobody who can beat her. But they could at least match her up with people she hasn't already hospitalized.

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tate is a top candidate. She's on a win streak of 4. She's the only one who survived Ronda for more than 1 round. And she at least has some name in the business.

Plus, she's hot. Hot vs hot = $$

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tate is a top candidate. She's on a win streak of 4. She's the only one who survived Ronda for more than 1 round. And she at least has some name in the business.

Plus, she's hot. Hot vs hot = $$
    Tate is a top candidate for another hospital stay. She's on a win streak and has a name in the business because the UFC actually lets her fight and they actually air her fights on main cards. Primarily because she has a great ass. Yes, hot = $$. That's true. But her ass does not make her a champion in any sport other than naked Twister.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    But her ass does not make her a champion in any sport other than naked Twister.

I think she'd be good at that!

https://instagram.com/p/5N7ifzCkok/

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last