Page 4 of 4 First 1234
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would interested to see the results if she tried to sue the Bar. Since the kid was 19 and not allowed to be in there and drinking.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    Isometrics
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't really care as I don't believe in equal rights, wearing baseball caps backwards, wearing hats indoors or drinking in gay bars.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Same sort of bullshit
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL. Drunk Drunk Drunk.

**** that noise.

Alcohol convicts men and absolves women.

Second of all, let's put this in the context of two dudes. Two dudes get into an verbal argument and one guy starts to raise his hands. It is unclear if he is raising his hands in a threatening way, or a defensive way (I believe it is unclear in the video). Then the other guy grabs the first guy. That right there is, in my mind, first contact. Someone grabs me, I consider myself in a fight and will react accordingly. That is what the first guy does, hitting guy two to get him off of him. Then guy two retaliates by punching guy one, after having grabbed him. Add in that guy two has a significant size and strength advantage and things look even worse.

...and this is why lawyers exist.

Style
    Youn Wha Ryu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The media favors women, if a man hits a woman after she hits him it is abuse. If a woman hits a man after he hits her it is heroism. Equal means equal, not one side has additional protection from backlash, not this.

Page 4 of 4 First 1234