Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 3:33pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Found it, the companies are a bit diffrent compared to the US, but you guys can adapt it to the US companies, but the idea is pretty good.

Subject: Gasoline prices

- Pass this on do not ignore!

- Unless, you enjoy High gas prices?

- Maybe we've got something.

Dear friends & family,

I hear we are going to hit close to a $1.42 a Litre by the summer.

Want gasoline prices to come down?

We need to take some intelligent, united action.

Phillip Hollsworth, offered this good idea:

This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the don't buy gas on

a certain day campaign that was going around last April or May!

The oil companies just laughed at that because they knew we
    wouldn't continue to hurt ourselves by refusing to buy gas. It was more of an inconvenience to us than it was a problem for them.
    BUT, whoever thought of this idea, has come up with a plan that
    can really work. Please read it and join with us!

By now you're probably thinking gasoline priced at about
    $.80 a litre is super cheap. Me too! < I topped up this morning>
    It is currently .78 to .89 depending on what day it is, for regular
    unleaded gas in Montreal, Qc. And not much different in Alberta.

We all know that we're being screwed by the oil companies.
    Does everyone remember how they drove up the prices way past a dollar and got the gas prices to where they wanted them,
    claiming there was a shortage of oil. Well, there isn't any shortage now.

Oil is more abundant than it was 35 years ago when the price of a litre of gas was 29 cents!!!

Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a litre of gas is CHEAP at $0.78 - $0.85, we need to take aggressive action to teach them that buyers can control the marketplace....not sellers. With the price of gasoline going up more each day, we consumers need to take action. The only way we are going to see the price of gas come down is if we hit someone in the pocketbook by not purchasing their gas!

And we can do that without hurting ourselves. How? Since we all rely on our cars, we canıt just stop buying gas. But we can have a big impact on gas prices if we all act together to force a price war.

Heres the idea:

For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one), PETRO CANADA & Shell.

- If they are not selling any gas.

- they will be inclined to reduce their prices.

- If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit.

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of PETRO CANADA and SHELL buyers. Thereıs always a "but". This is were it is so important that you take some action. Its really simple to do!!

Now, don't whimp out on me at this point..keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!
    I am sending this note to at least thirty people. If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300) ... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000)...and so on.

By the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION Consumers!

If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted!
    Now shouldn't that be enough for Canada? Your right it is but it seems to take a few times seeing something before people pay attention. If it goes one level further, you guessed it..... three hundred million people!

Again, all You have to do is send this to 10 people. Thatıs all. (If you don't understand how we can reach 300 million and all you have to do is send this to 10 people... Well, lets face it, you just aren't a Mathematician. But I am.)

How long would all that take?
    If each of us sends this email out to ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next 8 days!!!

I'll bet you I didn't think you and I had that much
    potential, did you!

Acting together we can make a difference.

If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on.

Please hold out until they lower the prices to the $0.64 or less range and keep them down.
    This can actually work!
    Please take a few minutes now and pass this on to everyone you know!

If you can't e-mail it to at least ten people, please print out a bunch of copies and hand it out to your family and friends!

Oh one more thing, it doesn't take an economics genius to figure this one out.

Compare: Early 70's Min. Wage $5.00 per hr. - Price of gas .47 Gal. <not litre>

Early 2004 Min. Wage $8.00 per hr. - Price of gas .83 Ltr

Wage increase of 62.5% vs. Gas price increase of 840%

Paul Roy.

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 3:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Meteora
    Why not ride your bike or walk? Sure prices will be lowered but what will it matter, we're still pumping **** into the air. You fuckers are leaving my generation with a offically FUCKED enviroment.
    Well...a large help would be that we stop using gas as a heating system. We have battery type cars, but do you want to have to stop ever hour, to recharge your car? Not to forget spend to 8000$ a year alone changing the batteries.

But they are trying to get that new fuel that has an exaust of pure H2O out. I can't remember what it's called though.

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 3:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It'll never work.
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

How do I shot web?

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 3:43pm

supporting member
     Style: JKDC, Kali, Swords

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    some type of electrolysis I think, though I may be terribly mistaken....

Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

Nu-Metal Head

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 3:43pm

Style: Mauy Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you know its not the fact that we use cars, its a matter of the number of engines pumping **** into the air. If like 80% of the population just died off, the Earth and remaining wild life/humans would be a lot better off.

Kind of fucked up thinking, but its the truth.
    "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 3:46pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ever played Fallout, Meteora?
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Nu-Metal Head

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 3:53pm

Style: Mauy Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nope.
    "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 4:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's an evil game...they don't even tell you when you lose the game. You figure out that you lost...1 month after actually losing.

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 4:13pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What? I don't understand... You sure it's the same game we're thinking about?

El Guapo says dance!

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 4:15pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That new type of fuel that expels only water as exhaust? Yeah, that's called Hydrogen Gas.

Electrolysis is one of the many methods for extracting Hydrogen, but so far everything is horribly inefficient. If for no other reason than the simple economics of it (but there are plenty of other reasons, such as the fact that currently switching to Hydrogen would cause MORE pollution. Refer to Scientific American for more details).... Hydrogen engines aren't going to be feasible for at least a decade.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast