Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... Last
    Style
    Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Krav Maga Sucks Month

Back in the day, Bullshido used to have a Sucks Month for everything: Karate, Wing Chun, Bruce Lee, even Kimbo Slice.

Now it's time to bring that spirit back.

As none of you know, my official staff title is Video Czar. It's my duty to create official Bullshido videos to increase our presence on Youtube and attract traffic to these forums. Four years after being given this responsibility, I've made zero entries to the Bullshido video library... Until now.

If you've read my Top 5 WORST Martial Arts thread, you already have a general idea of why Krav Maga is for pussies. So I'm going to let youse guys pick up where I left off: What kind of ***** Kravists have you met? How badly did you make them cry? Don't hold back any details. We need to spread the word that every single person in the world who practices Krav Maga is weaker than us.

Style
    Books & Cardio
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Krav Maga was my original art. I have several (five and a little) years and some rank in the IKMF.

I'm making myself available as a resource here in case anyone has questions.

(If a one-year, unranked civilian practitioner of Krav Maga can easily bloody the nose of an active-duty military practitioner of the same system there might be something wrong with that system.)

Edit: Additionally, I have t3h r34l Krav and I say that almost none of the people in that video were doing it right! They do not accurately represent the system! It is much better than that! Really.
    Last edited by Eudemic; 3/15/2015 1:39am at .

Style
    Turkish oil wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I say the krav maga itself isnt a bad system... The way it is very often taught since it became the no 1 trend for a while about 15 years ago... It is totally de-Streetified, lousy ****.. Itīs a shame for true Street artists that still are to be found within krav maga and other systems akin to it... Many assholes with 2 years backround in aeerobic-knwondo rushed into to make money with the KM trend and there you have it... They sell a product which they claim is easy to learn, easy to do , easy and funny to train and yet the same time you become an ultimate killing machine in 2 months with training 1 hour per week... And even the part of training is doing shitty techniques and drills without any contact to real Street HArdness.... Most teachers today should just rename the art because it does not teach you to Street - it just teaches you to **** off... if even that...

Schools who have more old-school approach are good... The training there is not very different than stand-up oriented mma but itīs just optimized for the Street and what it does it does well....

Death to false Krav Maga and those who defile the true hard Street madness

Style
    Shoo Sheetzoo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Paging Dr. Devil, paging Dr. Devil, the dreaded "t3h r43l" defense has been deployed yet again in defense of Krav. Please report to operating room B for emergency anal-craniotomy procedure.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hear the real Chun is lethal on the streetz as well...

Style
    Thai Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had to skip ahead to about the 1:00 mark. The first part of that video was so cringey that I literally couldn't watch it.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah the Real Krav ... I assume Eudemic and Sam Losco have videos to show what it looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    I say the krav maga itself isnt a bad system... The way it is very often taught since it became the no 1 trend for a while about 15 years ago... It is totally de-Streetified, lousy ****.. Itīs a shame for true Street artists that still are to be found within krav maga and other systems akin to it... Many assholes with 2 years backround in aeerobic-knwondo rushed into to make money with the KM trend and there you have it... They sell a product which they claim is easy to learn, easy to do , easy and funny to train and yet the same time you become an ultimate killing machine in 2 months with training 1 hour per week... And even the part of training is doing shitty techniques and drills without any contact to real Street HArdness.... Most teachers today should just rename the art because it does not teach you to Street - it just teaches you to **** off... if even that...

Schools who have more old-school approach are good... The training there is not very different than stand-up oriented mma but itīs just optimized for the Street and what it does it does well....

Death to false Krav Maga and those who defile the true hard Street madness
    Street artists...

De-streetified...

This is totally Holy Moment trolling his own thread. It has to be.

Style
    Books & Cardio
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Ah the Real Krav ... I assume Eudemic and Sam Losco have videos to show what it looks like.
    Well, I haven't done it for a few years, so I don't actually have videos with me. . . But I could tell you about it!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eudemic View Post
    Well, I haven't done it for a few years, so I don't actually have videos with me. . . But I could tell you about it!

What a fucking surprise. I'm shocked.

Everyuary is Krav Maga Sucks Month.

Page 1 of 64 123451151 ... Last