Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2006 12:34pm

Style: JKD , Spirit Fingers

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lumber store death touch installment plan

You guys may enjoy this one. One of our members had a chance to learn Japanese assassination techniques, but somehow didn't do it.........

http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthrea...cdfa128746bef7

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    8/18/2006 12:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's amazingly funny.

The $250/day + room and board is hysterical.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's **** for your own philosophical betterment.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin_peebles
    I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2006 1:44pm

Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like this quote: "There should only be two people that know the style. When one dies, the remaining trains another."

Got Sith?

Sounds like somebody got a pallet dropped on their head.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2006 2:13pm

Style: taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is some serious delusions.

I bet if he got in a fight, he'd get his ass kicked and then claim that he didn't fight back because he didn't want to kill the other guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2006 11:06pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ginshun
    That is some serious delusions.

I bet if he got in a fight, he'd get his ass kicked and then claim that he didn't fight back because he didn't want to kill the other guy.
    That's the official party line of every Chi warrior, Akidoka, T'ai Chi, fake ass ninja or samauri, temple kungfu jackass out there. I could have avoided the asskicking I just dont want to kill you yeah right.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    8/18/2006 11:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since it was posted on fightingfarts.com I cannot acknowledge that it is indeed somewhat amusing. I bet it was a wind up - like three warehouse guys sitting about in their tea break playing cards and hoping some sad asianophile geek will calll them up on the advert they wrote when they were pissed last night... Still damn funny though.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 9:12am

Style: JKD , Spirit Fingers

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoops, sorry KC. Here is the text from the original post.

Quote from steelwater -

So I'm walking down the road after leaving Macroeconomics to the generic chinese restaurant to enjoy a delectable dish of sesame chicken and vegetable lo mein. While waiting for it to be cooked, I follow my usual routine and read the bulletin board. There I see it. A flier offering private instruction in "the most secretive and deadly martial art known to man.... Ansatsuken". My curiosity is piqued. A chance to learn the most deadly martial art known to man?! This is an opportunity I can't refuse! Quickly, I call the number. At first, no one picked up. So after eating, I called again. No answer. This time, I left a message asking for more information and about their rates (I was thinking this was some sort of McDojo). No more than 10 minutes after I hang up, I receive a call back. It sounds to be a younger guy, someone in his late 20s to early 30s (of course you can never tell). He informs me that if certain people knew that he was teaching this, they would kill him and so he had to screen every call. He said that he almost didn't return my call, but the sincerity in my voice made him consider otherwise. I asked him about the "Ansatsuken style", because I have never heard of this word in my life. He tells me this story, and I swear this is no lie:

He was born on an army base in Okinawa (I believe). When he was 5, his father ended up seeing some sort of drug trade between the Yakuza and some other gang turn into a gunfight/blood bath and wanted him dead so no one would ever know what happened. Since the Yakuza had influence at the army base, his father knew his superiors would turn him over to the gang for the right price. Desperate, his father took his entire family out into some forest (something like that) out on some hills. There, his family met an old hermit living out there. The hermit had amassed a fortune by selling crops and not buying anything (since he grew his own food), and told the family that he had been waiting for a situation like this. The hermit told his parents that if they would let their son stay with him so that he could pass a martial art that had been in his family since (no lie) the time of Jesus, then he would give them his fortune and they could hide someone in the US until the entire thing blew over. The father had no other choice to agree, and bid his son farewell. The next day, the hermit began training him in this martial art. Many years later, word went around that the hermit was teaching this art to a foreigner, and as a result he was attacked and murdered. In a fit of rage, the guy I was talking to said he finally realized the true power of the style and quickly killed all of his teacher's murderers. He claims he travelled the earth some, trying to find peace and now he's back in the US. He wants to find his parents, but he has no money. That's why he is teaching this style, even though he swore to only teach it to one person. Apparently, it is too deadly for too many people to know it. There should only be two people that know the style. When one dies, the remaining trains another.

Now that I'm choking on sesame chicken to try to stop from laughing, I ask about the rates. Here is the offer (NO LIES): I move this guy in with me. I pay him $250/DAY, provide him with clothing, food and other neccessities. For the first year, he will teach me the basics. The second year, we will focus on "Genesis" techniques. The third year, "Relevations" techniques. On the fourth year, I will learn "Testament" techniques, because these are the most powerful techniques to the world, and is a testament to the history of martial arts.

I told him that it was way too expensive, and he told me that he had already lined up banks that would offer me a loan to pay for the training. I asked if there were any trial periods for cheaper, and he said that once I agreed to be his student, I couldn't leave or he'd have to kill me. That's when I hung up the phone. After getting home, I checked the number and found that it's the number to a phone in a local lumber warehouse.

Monday, I'm going by there and turning him in for using their phone to spout this nonsense... that is, unless he doesn't kill me.

According to wikipedia (so I don't know how valid this is), The Japanese term ansatsuken (暗殺拳, Murdering/Assassination Techniques) is a generic term referring to any martial art created for assassination. The term "Ansatsuken" is used frequently in video game, manga, and anime series.

Yes, the preceeding story was completely true. I may have botched a few of the story details or left something out because I was eating, and he was talking really fast. I won't post the number, and I also won't say that I live in the Raleigh, North Carolina area and there's only one or two warehouses like that around here.
    Enjoy!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 10:08am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow! Just f'ing wow!:gaygay:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:41am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha. that douche plays too much street fighter(most popular/known use of the term I know of). But ultimately, the saddest thing is the fact there's some idiot out there who would pay him every penny -___-.
    Last edited by Metsudragon; 8/19/2006 11:50am at .

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:47am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That has got to be a joke. Seriously, who would fall for that?
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast