Stallowned!

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 3:21am

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Noodlepower
    Corn
    Originating from the fine campus of Cornell University comes this unique, rarely used term. Saying that a girl is "Corn" means, she is so fucking hot, so beautiful, so utterly drop-dead gorgeous, that you would happily eat the corn out of her ****. Can be used as a great pick-up line or friendly compliment, for instance; "Baby, you're more> Corn than Green Giant", or "Damn bitch, you are Corn!"

WTF.. .ahhahaha
    Being that I attend this school, it will be added to my repetoire post-haste

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 12:54pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Arabian Goggles
    A "seldom-seen" maneuver when you put your testicles over her eye sockets while getting head. (Picture it: ass on forehead) It may be anatomically impossible, but what the **** else is new.

Brown Bagging It
    Sometimes you meet a girl with a body like there's no tomorrow but a face like a mangy dog. Don't let that body go to waste and let her hideousness stop you from fucking her though. Just draw the smiley face on a brown paper bag, place it over her head, and **** away while keeping your composure and piece of mind.

Cum Guzzling Sperm Burping Bitch
    The once in a lifetime act when blowing a hot steamy load down the back of the girl's throat, proceed to give her a large cold bottle of your most favorite carbonated drink and make her guzzle it down. Then, shake her head vigorously back and forth to create the Cum Guzzling, Sperm Burping effect. A great way to impress your friends.

Duct Tape Trick
    Wrapping a hamster in duct tape so you can safely **** it without the danger of a messy split.

The Jedi Mind Trick
    When banging your partner, you repeatedly shout "I'm NOT fucking you, I'm NOT fucking you".

Rear Admiral
    An absolute blast. When getting a chick from behind (while both partners standing), make sure you don't let her grab on to anything when she is bent over. Then, drive you hips into her backside so that you end up pushing her forwards. The goal is to push her into a wall or table. It's almost as much fun watch her face hit the floor. You rise to Admiral status when you can bang her around the room without crashing into anything and not using your hands to grab onto her hips

The Walrus
    After spunking in a girl's mouth, you pinch the center of her two lips together and hold her nose. This will force the cum to dribble out of the sides of her mouth, thus the teeth of the walrus.

BWahahahhahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2004 6:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    remember family guy? when peter is a prostitute and he asks lois if she wants a cleveland stemer
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12