--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Vancouver/Burnaby Sparring and Rolling

Yo,

I live in North Burnaby and am looking for people to spar and roll with, maybe even get a group together. I've practiced all the major martial arts, with most experience in bjj. I have a pretty unique style of fighting and I'd like to test it on anyone willing. I'm open for whatever really, as long as it's alive.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe it would help if I elaborated on experience, I'm a 3 stripe blue in bjj, but have moved around quit a bit and have been practicing jits for 4-5 years. I've done about 6 months of boxing in different places, a few months of muay thai, a couple semesters of judo, a year or two of karate and a couple months of MMA.

My real interest though lies in studying internal arts such as yiquan, and applying the principles and practice to sparring. If your a beginner I am pretty chill and I can make you work while making it fun. For more advanced people I can take some punishment and my defense is pretty strong as far as I can tell.

Style
    Boxing, Judo,
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm down if you're still around

Style
    WingChun, FMA, Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I live in North Burnaby as well. I am actually the Head Security at Revs Bowling, if you live in North Burnaby you should know where that is. We have quite a bit of space at Revs such as the racketball courts and what not. Let me know if you ever want to train or spar, I can bring pads to hit and what not. I can let you work out in the gym too. Always cool to make connections and exchange friendly knowledge. Anyone interested just personal message me and I will sed you my phone number. Always looking to absorb and exchange ideas.

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this still an active idea? I live in Vancouver

Style
    Striking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Likewise - East Van for me, north of Grandview Highway.

Style
    Striking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfutacsticks View Post
    Hey, I live in North Burnaby as well. I am actually the Head Security at Revs Bowling, if you live in North Burnaby you should know where that is. We have quite a bit of space at Revs such as the racketball courts and what not. Let me know if you ever want to train or spar, I can bring pads to hit and what not. I can let you work out in the gym too. Always cool to make connections and exchange friendly knowledge. Anyone interested just personal message me and I will sed you my phone number. Always looking to absorb and exchange ideas.
    I'm 20 min from Revs, it looks like.

I have a pair of Boon kick pads I picked up from Bangkok that I need to break in. Plus a pair of legs I need to break in. And basically every muscle group other than my forearms after being in Japan for 4 years and only doing Kendo.

Basically a well-boned fat-sack with the ability to act shy on command.

Style
    Boxing, Judo,
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you all meeting up at Revs? I'm the original responder to the original poster

Style
    Striking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles Murphy View Post
    Are you all meeting up at Revs? I'm the original responder to the original poster
    No reply to me, but I'm still up for an off-hours training session, regularly if it works out. Been shoving furniture to the side and following Bas Rutten's tapes, so I could keep up with most standard striking workouts. Would need a refresher for grappling though...

Have spare gloves and striking pads to contribute.

Style
    Boxing, Judo,
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cmeerkat View Post
    No reply to me, but I'm still up for an off-hours training session, regularly if it works out. Been shoving furniture to the side and following Bas Rutten's tapes, so I could keep up with most standard striking workouts. Would need a refresher for grappling though...

Have spare gloves and striking pads to contribute.
    I sent you a private message