Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Striking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a note that I'm still looking if anyone's open.

PM me for more contact information - oops if I missed anything, don't come here often.

Style
    Liuhebafa
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't mind meeting up and knocking out some of my cobwebs. I'm not that skilled but I'm also not living mc dojo life

Style
    Striking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Still open for padwork

PM me to get in touch. Haven't heard back from anyone yet.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vancouver motherfuckers, I'm possibly visiting you at the end of this month, so I have been testing out my Canadian vocab, "eh?", "sorry", "aboot" and "sorry aboot that, eh?"

I'm also looking forward to having a roll, so am wondering where to do so.

I am attending a conference at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre and may be staying at the Downtown Marriott on the 25-27th of June but am looking to extend the stay a couple of days.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, if someone can hook me up with some of that sweet BC bud, I would be a happy man.
    Purely for medicinal and recovery purposes.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.

Style
    Striking
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm more of a lady-killer than a ************ - read: still-shopping-for-a-jock-strap-and-mouth-guard-softie - but I'm looking for sparring partners too.

If you're looking for a gym, I'd recommend Lions or Kai Singthong for harder guys (my guess based on what I've heard, haven't actually been to either yet); most of the other ones are... well, my level haha... Anyway, feel free to message me as a +1 if someone bites.

As for the bud, it's currently a retail market, so you can literally Google places to buy. For the best, there's probably a discussion on Reddit about it. There was actually an open market along Robson by the art gallery a few months ago (wasn't even 4/20 yet), bike cops rolled through and didn't say anything.

Just be sure to check which chains failed their mould/organism tests in Toronto before picking your shop in Vancouver... No need to be smoking something that probably grew in granny's ass.

Page 2 of 2 First 12