Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    In many dishes I actually prefer Ghost Pepper over habanero. The Ghost Peppers are very consistent with the heat and the flavor while habanero can range from barely hot with great flavor to melt your face off and a vague taste of reheated shoe.

Speaking of which ... it is date night with the girlfriend unit. Time to hit Kung Food Chu's AmerAsia this evening for some Legendary Kung Pow Chicken with ghost pepper. It ranks as a 7/10 on their heat scale. 8 is more ghost peppers. 9 is Scorpion and I think 10 is some new pepper straight from the bowels of hell and watered with the breast milk of succubus. I have not eaten anything over a 9. Habaneros are 4-6, 1-3 are jalapenos and hot oil is on everything. Oh god and the amazing drink list, something like 110+ beers and ciders. If I get the kung pow chicken at a 6 it might be too hot to eat, but a 7 is just a little too hot which is just right.

https://www.facebook.com/KungFoodChu

I don't wanna clean the workshop .

damn it.

Your local Chinese food selection becomes more clear.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Your local Chinese food selection becomes more clear.
    Excellent food and very deceptive when "looking in from the outside".
    The whole place is classic Kung Fu Movie themed, the owner is the chef and did all the character modeling in the menu. They occasionally serve real Chinese Food (New Year etc) but for the most part it is a proud fusion of cultures and flavors.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I'm waiting for Son Number 2 football game to start.

Sat in the truck with son number one for a while drinking coffee and tea chatting about sports and life in general.

His team has a lot of injuries. They barely beat the same team they're going to play today.

Should be an interesting game. Due to all the injuries he figures he's going to play pretty much every down.

I was like don't complain you want to play right?
    7th graders won, 33-0. Son #2 made a clutch 15 yard reception on 3rd and long, set up first score.

8th graders lost 27-0. Lots of kids out hurt from last game.

Son#1played whole game. Made some good runs and tackles, is beat to **** but happy
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    7th graders won, 33-0. Son #2 made a clutch 15 yard reception on 3rd and long, set up first score.

8th graders lost 27-0. Lots of kids out hurt from last game.

Son#1played whole game. Made some good runs and tackles, is beat to **** but happy
    Now watching HS soccer game. 6-0 so far at 60 min.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kids are so terrible at sports.
    LOL.
    Stupid kidz!
    Grow up shorties!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Kids are so terrible at sports.
    LOL.
    Stupid kidz!
    Grow up shorties!!!!
    Yeah, and screw that studying stuff too...

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I don't cook with habanero but love the taste of jalapeño. Cayenne is good. Habanero leaves me looking for a snowcone the next day. It was for a fundraiser and we're all about supporting activities that keep the youth off the streets.
    The jelly..

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nom nom.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Deep charging the battery on the Ghetto Mobile. 96 Buick Riviera with every available option but pin stripes. Peeling paint and the oldest daughter backed into the door. In our driveway. Hasn't been started in months. Just can't bear to part with her.

Hell, I still have the 71 Norton Commando I bought from the original owner while at Camp Pendleton in 81 or 82. She's been twisted up since 83. Should of parted her out years ago.

Love

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Deep charging the battery on the Ghetto Mobile. 96 Buick Riviera with every available option but pin stripes. Peeling paint and the oldest daughter backed into the door. In our driveway. Hasn't been started in months. Just can't bear to part with her.

Hell, I still have the 71 Norton Commando I bought from the original owner while at Camp Pendleton in 81 or 82. She's been twisted up since 83. Should of parted her out years ago.

Love
    Still working on my old Toyota 4x4...