Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Made with love.
    God is love after all...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Habanero is a bit too much for me!

We still have a lot of nice ripe cayennes left not sure if we're going to make jelly or chop them up and dry them in the dehydrator.
    I don't cook with habanero but love the taste of jalapeño. Cayenne is good. Habanero leaves me looking for a snowcone the next day. It was for a fundraiser and we're all about supporting activities that keep the youth off the streets.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    So would most of you.

I'm not even kidding.
    Naked and afraid!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Habanero is a bit too much for me!

We still have a lot of nice ripe cayennes left not sure if we're going to make jelly or chop them up and dry them in the dehydrator.
    In many dishes I actually prefer Ghost Pepper over habanero. The Ghost Peppers are very consistent with the heat and the flavor while habanero can range from barely hot with great flavor to melt your face off and a vague taste of reheated shoe.

Speaking of which ... it is date night with the girlfriend unit. Time to hit Kung Food Chu's AmerAsia this evening for some Legendary Kung Pow Chicken with ghost pepper. It ranks as a 7/10 on their heat scale. 8 is more ghost peppers. 9 is Scorpion and I think 10 is some new pepper straight from the bowels of hell and watered with the breast milk of succubus. I have not eaten anything over a 9. Habaneros are 4-6, 1-3 are jalapenos and hot oil is on everything. Oh god and the amazing drink list, something like 110+ beers and ciders. If I get the kung pow chicken at a 6 it might be too hot to eat, but a 7 is just a little too hot which is just right.

https://www.facebook.com/KungFoodChu

I don't wanna clean the workshop .

damn it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    In many dishes I actually prefer Ghost Pepper over habanero. The Ghost Peppers are very consistent with the heat and the flavor while habanero can range from barely hot with great flavor to melt your face off and a vague taste of reheated shoe.

Speaking of which ... it is date night with the girlfriend unit. Time to hit Kung Food Chu's AmerAsia this evening for some Legendary Kung Pow Chicken with ghost pepper. It ranks as a 7/10 on their heat scale. 8 is more ghost peppers. 9 is Scorpion and I think 10 is some new pepper straight from the bowels of hell and watered with the breast milk of succubus. I have not eaten anything over a 9. Habaneros are 4-6, 1-3 are jalapenos and hot oil is on everything. Oh god and the amazing drink list, something like 110+ beers and ciders. If I get the kung pow chicken at a 6 it might be too hot to eat, but a 7 is just a little too hot which is just right.

damn it.
    That sounds yummy I just can't eat that super-hot stuff anymore.

Speaking of cleaning shops out my ex's ex boyfriend is supposed to be coming up sometime this week to get all of his stuff out of her shop.

My kids are psyched because they want to get it cleaned out to have room for their own projects.

Don't get me wrong he was cool dude kids really loved him heck I like guy lot myself.

She does have a huge shop though it'll be nice for the boys to be able to get their stuff in there and do stuff this winter.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I made a sauce recently that's 50% jalapeno, 50% onion, roasted, then simmered, blended and simmered some more. Not one of those crazy ghost/scorpion/reaper tough guy sauces that are all the rage, but its great for throwing together a quick curry or stir fry. I've been adding it towards.the end of the cooking process.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I made a sauce recently that's 50% jalapeno, 50% onion, roasted, then simmered, blended and simmered some more. Not one of those crazy ghost/scorpion/reaper tough guy sauces that are all the rage, but its great for throwing together a quick curry or stir fry. I've been adding it towards.the end of the cooking process.
    Ghost peppers have the most awesome flavor tho, it doesn't have to melt your face off. That sounds like this chicken in green curry with coconut milk dish my buddy makes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post

damn it.
    Hopefully you've got your pelvic thrust mojo back...

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    That sounds delicious.

My wife roasts c h lies and jars them with onion, in olive oil, with garlic. Great for cooking and relish.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm waiting for Son Number 2 football game to start.

Sat in the truck with son number one for a while drinking coffee and tea chatting about sports and life in general.

His team has a lot of injuries. They barely beat the same team they're going to play today.

Should be an interesting game. Due to all the injuries he figures he's going to play pretty much every down.

I was like don't complain you want to play right?