1. #8121
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,655
    Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    It must be love at this point. Dude must care a lot to spend so much time dick riding you.
    This video pretty much sums up our relationship. I dance around all the time and he keeps kicking my ass in flight, like a drunken uncle.


  2. #8122
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,655
    Style
    Mixed
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    The poor thing would starve to death in the wild.
    So would most of you.

    I'm not even kidding.

  3. #8123
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,607
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now we know what caused Monkey to turn to Christ...

    Jesus Brownies...

    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  4. #8124
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,655
    Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Now we know what
    I'm pretty sure you'd make it, or at least I'd want you in my party.

    Elf ranger, with bonus elfling retainers.

  5. #8125

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    624
    Style
    Goju Ryu, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    breakfast finished after a lie in (not at work for another week due to some fucking work placement students getting 8 weeks of shifts off my boss when they have no training, because I so badly need to lose money each month)

    going to hit the gym for my final press day and then chill out.

    Capoeira seems to have really had a good go at my stiffness because Im really sore right now

  6. #8126
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,045
    Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    We made jalapeno jelly this afternoon. Yummy! On the elk steak I grilled. Plus last of the purple potatoes.

    Jalapeņo jelly! My favorite. Bought some habanero jelly from a young lady selling it to get their team somewhere for something. Haven't opened it yet.

  7. #8127
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,045
    Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Now we know what caused Monkey to turn to Christ...

    Jesus Brownies...

    Made with love.

  8. #8128
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,410
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    It must be love at this point. Dude must care a lot to spend so much time dick riding you.

    No, it's simply that I have to make up for a really stupid "kung fu person's" shitposts, so as not to give a poor(er) impression of the systems overall.
    At least that way it looks somewhat like we call out our own.
    So no, it's not personal on any level.
    He just posts a LOT of bullshit, lies and so on.

    You're thinking too small T, like usual.
    But you've come a long way it seems, perhaps there IS hope!

  9. #8129
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,607
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I'm pretty sure you'd make it, or at least I'd want you in my party.

    Elf ranger, with bonus elfling retainers.
    We would eat you first, Rabbit...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #8130
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,607
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Jalapeņo jelly! My favorite. Bought some habanero jelly from a young lady selling it to get their team somewhere for something. Haven't opened it yet.
    Habanero is a bit too much for me!

    We still have a lot of nice ripe cayennes left not sure if we're going to make jelly or chop them up and dry them in the dehydrator.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in