Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My deaf cat ... she yells at her toys with such incredible volume, that it can be physically painful. The poor thing would starve to death in the wild. Meeeeeowlllliiiing at prey at well over 100 feet away.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Cat Nurse

Camped out on the couch with my cat, as I am sick. Cat is happy, I am not...

Wife is making pepper jelly. Listening to soft 70s on Amazon...

Boys have another game tomorrow, and I am missing my own training. Just as I start improving, get sick, LOL !

Last edited by BKR; 10/06/2017 3:40pm at . Reason: Add photo
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Resting smug bitch face in full effect there.
    Hey Kitty!
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Resting smug bitch face in full effect there.
    Hey Kitty!
    You know your cat body language !

She thinks I've retired, no doubt, to be her personal cushion and heating pad...

Wife drank too much coffee this morn, moving like Quicksilver in the kitchen.

Retirement would be nice, got another 5 years at least tho...
    Last edited by BKR; 10/06/2017 3:52pm at .

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    You know your cat body language !

She thinks I've retired, no doubt, to be her personal cushion and heating pad...
    Furniture Class Human.
    You have been upgraded to mobile throne/heated lounge. Which is much higher up the food chain than "one who mixes the food better" or "one who collects my feces".

Wife drank too much coffee this morn, moving like Quicksilver in the kitchen.
    Yeah kitty isn't having any of that crap I am sure.

Retirement would be nice, got another 5 years at least tho...
    Just be careful around those witches's hounds. They will lure you into sin. It starts as little naps with the kitty, then your entire life sloth and laziness.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where the hell is Ghost?

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    Where the hell is Ghost?
    Was thinking that myself when wading in the 3D printing puddle of piss. We'd discussed desktop milling machines in the past.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Furniture Class Human.
    You have been upgraded to mobile throne/heated lounge. Which is much higher up the food chain than "one who mixes the food better" or "one who collects my feces".

Just be careful around those witches's hounds. They will lure you into sin. It starts as little naps with the kitty, then your entire life sloth and laziness.
    I'VE been an upgrade for quite awhile. Ever since me and the boys rescued her from certain death all those years ago.

She is now curled up on son #2 in his bed.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Furniture Class Human.

She avoids fast moving humans, LOL! He'll, even I stay out of her way at times...woman on a mission.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We made jalapeno jelly this afternoon. Yummy! On the elk steak I grilled. Plus last of the purple potatoes.